Opposite Phenotype/Skin Colour Theory Visualized

i did it when i was younger when it was a thing, but it didn't look as good on me. luckily dishwater blonde has become a trend color now, so i'm gonna stay with that.

also you have to keep coloring it regularly, otherwise the dark hairline will become visible.

if i was ginger i would do it tho. @currylarper i told you already, give it a try

i did it when i was younger when it was a thing, but it didn't look as good on me. luckily dishwater blonde has become a trend color now, so i'm gonna stay with that.

also you have to keep coloring it regularly, otherwise the dark hairline will become visible.

if i was ginger i would do it tho. @currylarper i told you already, give it a try
I hate my dirty blonde hair. But it looks god tier when I put blonde highlights in it ngl

I hate my dirty blonde hair. But it looks god tier when I put blonde highlights in it ngl
true, i used to hate mine as well and ended up doing exactly that for years.

pro tip:
asian women also changed my perspective on it quite a bit. a chinese just recently gave me a speech about how that dirty blonde is the best hair color because it's so difficult to achieve artificially. she said the light blonde can easily be achieved by anyone by just bleaching it for long enough, so a lot of people do it. but attempting to color it to dishwater blonde almost always goes wrong somehow she said, so it will actually make you exotic.

true, i used to hate mine as well and ended up doing exactly that for years.

pro tip:
asian women also changed my perspective on it quite a bit. a chinese just recently gave me a speech about how that dirty blonde is the best hair color because it's so difficult to achieve artificially. she said the light blonde can easily be achieved by anyone by just bleaching it for long enough, so a lot of people do it. but attempting to color it to dishwater blonde almost always goes wrong somehow she said, so it will actually make you exotic.
that makes sense, it is a pretty exotic colour only really found in like britain/germany etc.. where are u from?

i feel like asians can achieve dirty blonde easier tho from bleaching cos its not too light but they can never get like golden or light blonde cos black hair just cant do that

that makes sense, it is a pretty exotic colour only really found in like britain/germany etc.. where are u from?
germany

i feel like asians can achieve dirty blonde easier tho from bleaching cos its not too light but they can never get like golden or light blonde cos black hair just cant do that
no, it's the other way around. if they just bleach it a bit it will turn yellow and look shit. if they actually want dishwater blonde they have to bleach it completely light blonde first which takes a few sessions and then they have to do the coloring to dishwater blonde. so it's a pain in the ass and expensive.

germany

no, it's the other way around. if they just bleach it a bit it will turn yellow and look shit. if they actually want dishwater blonde they have to bleach it completely light blonde first which takes a few sessions and then they have to do the coloring to dishwater blonde. so it's a pain in the ass and expensive.
damn i guess we're lucky then

but any time i saw a girl try dye from black to light blonde it went that disgusting yellow colour or falls out

no wonder i’ve never been attracted to white girls that much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back