opposite pheno theory is so fucking true

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
very white people such as blondes/gingers like darker ethnicites

and darker ethnicites like very white people

i remember in school, there was some hot mulatto girl

and she dated 2 ginger subhumans, and some of her friends told me she had a crush on me(a pale blonde) cos opposite pheno theory

and im a subhuman manlet, and some stacey tier tiny mulatto girl i wanked over her pics probably 10 times and one of the most popular hottest girls in another school

she liked me and invited me over to hers, and overlooked my height( i didnt even wear lifts back then), and we went to fuck but i couldnt get hard cos i was intimidated by her hotness or something(only time in my life i havent got hard out of the hundreds)

but point is girls and guys will overlook lower smv due to opposite pheno theory

even im the same

if a girls a bit ugly or something, but if shes like mid to dark brown skin(not black cos im repulsed by afro) my dick just gets rock hard for them

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm only the hair part for me, I am a pale blond but all crushes have also had lighter skin, just with black/dark brown hair.

A popular mullata did like me in highschool though too even though I am below average. She invited me to a party and her friend told she wanted to hook up but I was too scared to go cuz I was an abused dog. Over.

very white people such as blondes/gingers like darker ethnicites

and darker ethnicites like very white people

i remember in school, there was some hot mulatto girl

and she dated 2 ginger subhumans, and some of her friends told me she had a crush on me(a pale blonde) cos opposite pheno theory

and im a subhuman manlet, and some stacey tier tiny mulatto girl i wanked over her pics probably 10 times and one of the most popular hottest girls in another school

she liked me and invited me over to hers, and overlooked my height( i didnt even wear lifts back then), and we went to fuck but i couldnt get hard cos i was intimidated by her hotness or something(only time in my life i havent got hard out of the hundreds)

but point is girls and guys will overlook lower smv due to opposite pheno theory

even im the same

if a girls a bit ugly or something, but if shes like mid to dark brown skin(not black cos im repulsed by afro) my dick just gets rock hard for them
I agree.

the only girl who liked me in school was a nigger.
i kinda reget it maybe i should've ltrd her she had crazy bone structure probably wouldve birthed a crazy mullatto
why do black people smell so weird though

yes, that applies to everything
being exotic is a huge boost
even accent from UK to US is considered exotic and you do much better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back