JFL One dead, 30 reported injured as Singapore Airlines flight hit by turbulence

Damn that sucks. Hopefully it wasn't somebody wearing their seatbelt getting hit by a random object

Damn that sucks. Hopefully it wasn't somebody wearing their seatbelt getting hit by a random object
it probably was EXACTLY someone not wearing their seatbelt, sudden drop in altitude, and that person flys up, smashes his head on the overhead compartment and breaks neck.

that's happened before. that's why i ALWAYS wear my seatbelt. even when you get the entire row to yourself and want to lay down. I put a seat belt on. no matter what.

it probably was EXACTLY someone not wearing their seatbelt, sudden drop in altitude, and that person flys up, smashes his head on the overhead compartment and breaks neck.

that's happened before. that's why i ALWAYS wear my seatbelt. even when you get the entire row to yourself and want to lay down. I put a seat belt on. no matter what.
I saw a drunk college foid eat shit really bad during turbulence once it was beautiful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back