official personal description thread

nothing can ever change jbw, stop asking this retarded question

its biology

white skin will always be preferred

white faces, white height, white dick size

unless u genetically engineered all whites to be short, black skin, small dick, negroid faces
that's only cause whites are the most powerful currently.
in a couple decades everyone will lust for curries.
mark my words.

good 4 u.
being circumsised and losing your foreskin to some old jewish pedophile doctors to eat it feels like shit.
i would have no problem cleaning my dick if i wasn't circumsised
its bad for me and ill have full retribution for it

is is a place where we all share our ages and locations and personal details of our soy lives
29, Toronto
5'11" overweight White dude, down 60lbs from the high
Working remote as a software engineer
Jumped into SEAmaxxing with a month-long trip to Thailand to lose my V card & leave my comfort zone after losing about 50lbs
When I went there I got a chadlite experience despite still being 4-5/10 and overweight. Dated & mongered, both were good experiences.

Planning on going again once I'm fully leaned out. If you're planning anything let me know and I might tag along.

I'll probably be in Spain next year around April/May. If you have any Spain geomaxxing tips let me know.

29, Toronto
Jumped into SEAmaxxing with a month-long trip to Thailand to lose my V card & leave my comfort zone after losing about 50lbs
When I went there I got a chadlite experience despite still being 4-5/10 and overweight. Dated & mongered, both were good experiences.

Planning on going again once I'm fully leaned out. If you're planning anything let me know and I might tag along.

I'll probably be in Spain next year around April/May. If you have any Spain geomaxxing tips let me know.
Why Spain over SA?

29, Toronto

Spain is my favorite country in Europe. Can help you out here.

First off I highly recommend mongering in Spain. The experience is very well priced and you have the hottest latinas from South America with none of the danger of it, plus a fuck ton of EE whores. Alot of the South American girls are white too.

>Slumi: this website is your standard whoring website. with a catalog of whores that can be filtered by city, location, price, age, etc. It can be convenient if you want something quick and there's good options but some of the whores heavily airbrush their photos. Not to the extent its a bait and switch and the ones I have met are still good-looking and fuckable but its still a gamble. Even with quality as well, I fucked a smoking hot 19 year old vennie who was insta thot tier and legit one of the hottest girls I have fucked but she was not gfe at all even though I paid for the hour and was just on the phone, she did fuck good though. Overall its a convenient website and useful.

>sexomercado: This website is basically a forum and advertising website for Spanish whoremongers. It's a very useful resource and there reviews and plenty of ads for agencies and whores. It also gives you locations of brothels and such. Anyways this website should be your main source as the reviews and agencies are excellent

>agencies: Basically in call and out call services. Some include teens bcn, vecinitas, felina, and a whole bunch of others. I would do my research on sexomercado on this

>international sex guide: Another great website, go to the Spain section and the city you want and a bunch of boomer coomers will have info. They also have great info on Seeking Arrangments there

>Seeking Arrangements: If you are there for a little longer this is a great option. Tons of girls on here. Haven't used it myself but I have heard great things and you pay the girls monthly

On a side note if you are in Madrid there are actually some good strip clubs that are similar to Hong Kong in Tijuana, one of them is called Vive. Spain is a great country to just fuck around in and Spaniards are friendly enough to talk to in bars and clubs. You can try your luck on Tinder and if you are a normie in looks and have decent social skills you can get pretty decent results with the women there. I see alot of locals that would be on incel forums here in the states with qt gfs over there. People always use stats and shit to say the dating scene in Europe is fucked but from going to Spain and Germany the US is 100x worse. In spain women are actually pretty easy going and friendly and theres ebough skinny women where the supply of women isn't completely fucked.

Spain is my favorite country in Europe. Can help you out here.

First off I highly recommend mongering in Spain. The experience is very well priced and you have the hottest latinas from South America with none of the danger of it, plus a fuck ton of EE whores. Alot of the South American girls are white too.

>Slumi: this website is your standard whoring website. with a catalog of whores that can be filtered by city, location, price, age, etc. It can be convenient if you want something quick and there's good options but some of the whores heavily airbrush their photos. Not to the extent its a bait and switch and the ones I have met are still good-looking and fuckable but its still a gamble. Even with quality as well, I fucked a smoking hot 19 year old vennie who was insta thot tier and legit one of the hottest girls I have fucked but she was not gfe at all even though I paid for the hour and was just on the phone, she did fuck good though. Overall its a convenient website and useful.

>sexomercado: This website is basically a forum and advertising website for Spanish whoremongers. It's a very useful resource and there reviews and plenty of ads for agencies and whores. It also gives you locations of brothels and such. Anyways this website should be your main source as the reviews and agencies are excellent

>agencies: Basically in call and out call services. Some include teens bcn, vecinitas, felina, and a whole bunch of others. I would do my research on sexomercado on this

>international sex guide: Another great website, go to the Spain section and the city you want and a bunch of boomer coomers will have info. They also have great info on Seeking Arrangments there

>Seeking Arrangements: If you are there for a little longer this is a great option. Tons of girls on here. Haven't used it myself but I have heard great things and you pay the girls monthly

On a side note if you are in Madrid there are actually some good strip clubs that are similar to Hong Kong in Tijuana, one of them is called Vive. Spain is a great country to just fuck around in and Spaniards are friendly enough to talk to in bars and clubs. You can try your luck on Tinder and if you are a normie in looks and have decent social skills you can get pretty decent results with the women there. I see alot of locals that would be on incel forums here in the states with qt gfs over there. People always use stats and shit to say the dating scene in Europe is fucked but from going to Spain and Germany the US is 100x worse. In spain women are actually pretty easy going and friendly and theres ebough skinny women where the supply of women isn't completely fucked.
Thanks brother

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back