Normie advice has never worked for me.

Hard Boiled

Seagull Seancer
Jul 31, 2022
I have failed to find a girlfriend over a 500 total attempts using a range of methods and they all end in no replies. Cold approaching, Tinder, social circle... None of them work.

Things I tried to do to increase my success rate:
  • Spoken to a therapist
  • Worked on developing a more confident and charismatic personality
  • Gymcelling
  • Started some hobbies
Geomaxxing is my only hope.

online dating in the west only works if you're at least normie tier facially. otherwise you can only pull whales or deformed.

but i assume you're a normie from the stats you posted in the other thread. so my guess is that your standards are probably too high for the place you live in.

I have failed to find a girlfriend over a 500 total attempts using a range of methods and they all end in no replies. Cold approaching, Tinder, social circle... None of them work.

Things I tried to do to increase my success rate:
  • Spoken to a therapist
  • Worked on developing a more confident and charismatic personality
  • Gymcelling
  • Started some hobbies
Geomaxxing is my only hope.
Normies are psychopathic. Their 'advice' is a flex. Don't you ever ask one for advice ever again! Remember, attraction is non negotiable. The reason the normie pushes the aggrandisement of self improvement is down to the fact that they need thralls to keep society functioning.

Last edited:
it's possible it won't do much for you unfortunately
depends on your height, ethnicity, country, ...

some ppl are truly fucked and can't compete in the west

btw did you ever join the navy or something? i remember you talking about it years ago

btw did you ever join the navy or something? i remember you talking about it years ago
I was planning on joining the navy but never did since my GP never supplied my medical documents. I might reapply if national conscription brought back in the UK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back