News noodles destroying the environment for sexual pleasure

theyre all dumb whores that do anything to get you to come back. its almost like they know whites love cucking rice. i was in doggy with her when she held up her pinky saying koreans are this big. i could feel the end of her vag though. i was cervix punching her.
yea i think they do it to make us feel happier but its alsoo truth and also in hate to their men

how did SEA countries become so open about sex and shit? even buddhism couldnt save them, they turned like south america

how did SEA countries become so open about sex and shit? even buddhism couldnt save them, they turned like south america
got mixed with hinduism and vietnam war

pattaya was nothing before us sailors stopped there and created the sex scene and spread it to bangkok

one of the biggest whore streets in bangkok was created by some black american soldier after vietnam war or something

pattaya was nothing before us sailors stopped there and created the sex scene and spread it to bangkok

one of the biggest whore streets in bangkok was created by some black american soldier after vietnam war or something
SEA didnt have hindu population ever they were always the kings or nobles
you cant convert to hinduism so buddhism was the next best thing

ive read some old texts from 1600s from europeans about india, they also mention how the south tamils used to venture out to mapajahit empire and khmer to leave their ugly women

SEA didnt have hindu population ever they were always the kings or nobles
you cant convert to hinduism so buddhism was the next best thing

ive read some old texts from 1600s from europeans about india, they also mention how the south tamils used to venture out to mapajahit empire and khmer to leave their ugly women
cambodia literally has the biggest hindu temple in the world

they probably all came to the street he lived on to have a taste of his BIG NIGGER CIRCUMCOCK. so noodles cuck rice and that same nigger is a cuck for being in the military to die for his literal slave masters. imagine being black in the military. those same people hes willing to die for would have killed him by spraying him with a fire hose and laugh at him while he dies just a few year earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back