ngl you shouldn’t be using this forum much if you’re actively geomaxxing

i rarely come here when im geomaxing, imagine some foid could see geomax logo on my phone and she enters it later to check what we talk about
i could get arested

lol maybe buy times square advertising

but it would only attract normies in a dream state
I hate nt filth
But realistically there's not much more that can be done to grow the forum . I think time will help as western foids get even more entitled and as soyciety becomes even more gynocentric.
Theres plenty of people on other blackpill sites who could have a harem of Asian pussy but their ego won't allow it.
Alternatively you'd have to make this a normie passport bro forum.
Go to the passport bro reddit and see how that'd work out.
They're so soy over there that they'll call you out for misogynistic jokes. They're just coping ltn scum who think they have all this value that women aren't seeing but Asian women will because MUH TRADITIONAL

Kill them all all they do is make shit more expensive

I hate nt filth
But realistically there's not much more that can be done to grow the forum . I think time will help as western foids get even more entitled and as soyciety becomes even more gynocentric.
Theres plenty of people on other blackpill sites who could have a harem of Asian pussy but their ego won't allow it.
Alternatively you'd have to make this a normie passport bro forum.
Go to the passport bro reddit and see how that'd work out.
They're so soy over there that they'll call you out for misogynistic jokes. They're just coping ltn scum who think they have all this value that women aren't seeing but Asian women will because MUH TRADITIONAL

Kill them all all they do is make shit more expensive
maybe it could be spammed under yt channels like Nomad Capitalist

blackpilled people are probably <.1% of the population
when you advertise on mainstream social media, people will have different viewpoint(from the bp), and when it comes to passport bro its probably the redpill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back