Ngl might africamaxx

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
I’ve accepted I’m just fucked and a genetic freak genetic goblin lowest smv male to exist

And yeah black girls are disgusting but like

I’m disgustinf

And I’m literally attracted to any non obese pussy

Yeah black girls aren’t great but I guarantee if they were naked infront of any of us especially me u can’t not want to fuck them so they can’t be that bad

But the question is will I get killed in Africa?

And another question is, would that be such a bad thing even if I did? I fucking hate my life man but I don’t have the balls to kill myself so I’ll just keep trying but like

It would actually make things easier for me if some thugmaxxed gangster nigger put a bullet in my skull for me because I don’t have the balls to do it

Or if they don’t then bonus because I can bleach maxx some black women and give them mulatto incel turbo manlet sons

Thoughts?

I’ve accepted I’m just fucked and a genetic freak genetic goblin lowest smv male to exist

I’m disgustinf

Yeah black girls aren’t great but I guarantee if they were naked infront of any of us especially me u can’t not want to fuck them so they can’t be that bad

And another question is, would that be such a bad thing even if I did? I fucking hate my life man but I don’t have the balls to kill myself so I’ll just keep trying but like

It would actually make things easier for me if some thugmaxxed gangster nigger put a bullet in my skull for me because I don’t have the balls to do it

Or if they don’t then bonus because I can bleach maxx some black women and give them mulatto incel turbo manlet sons

Thoughts?
You can Africamaxx without going to Africa. In the Dominican there's plenty of Haitian women. Also when I was down in the Caribbean for work, the guy I was with (white normie, brown eyes, average height, norwooding) got asked out by a black chick that he had talked to once or twice before.

Also this trini woman who I was in a business meeting with over time started talking flirty to me, calling me a "real man" and other compliments JFL. I would have thought I was overthinking it or something but the guy I was with was like "we gotta finish this before you hook up with her".

You can Africamaxx without going to Africa. In the Dominican there's plenty of Haitian women. Also when I was down in the Caribbean for work, the guy I was with (white normie, brown eyes, average height, norwooding) got asked out by a black chick that he had talked to once or twice before.

Also this trini woman who I was in a business meeting with over time started talking flirty to me, calling me a "real man" and other compliments JFL. I would have thought I was overthinking it or something but the guy I was with was like "we gotta finish this before you hook up with her".
Did you get the feeling there was a lot of crime in DR?

Did you get the feeling there was a lot of crime in DR?
Not directed at tourists, they might try to upsell you or scam you but they didn't seem like they would beat you or rob you.

I did see lots of barbed wire as we were driving through town. The tourist area I was around also had checkpoints for the major points of entry/exit and at least this area had some military/police hanging out nearby with automatic rifles.

Actually that's fairly common for the Caribbean now that I think about it because I saw the same thing in Jamaica and in Mexico (they were cruise ports). In Mexico they had militarized police hanging out (guys with automatic rifles) and in Jamaica they had a police officer every 100-200ft it seemed like.

I’m disgustinf

Thoughts?
Most of Africa is safe if you stick in the rich areas. Most Africans are really nice and hospitable people so it would be hard to feel out of place their. Go jeet an African woman and then take your son to the US for a sport scholarship = lifetime moneymaxxing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back