Advice New plan of which are the best countries to geomax to in 2024 August 10th

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Busan in the summer, autumn, spring
Light brown to medium brown, 5ft2/5ft3 girls ✅
Warm ✅
Modern amenities/development ✅
Beach ✅
High population city ✅ (3m, good for dating)
Beauty standards in our favour ✅
1k per month full apartment ✅
Moderate english proficiency ✅

Cebu city IT Park in the winter
Medium brown, 5ft girls ✅
Warm ✅
Modern amenities/development ✅ (within that specific town, not the entire of cebu city)
Beach ✅ 25 minute drive to Mactan Beach (just get a scooter and go after work or weekends)
High population city ✅ (3m, good for dating)
Beauty standards in our favour ✅
1k per month full apartment ✅
High english proficiency ✅

For comparison

My home town, in Europe

Medium brown, 5ft girls ❌
Warm ❌
Modern amenities/development ✅
Beach ❌
High population city ❌
Beauty standards in our favour ❌
1k per month full apartment ❌
High english proficiency ✅

only problem i have is cebu being 25 min drive from the beach. i like living at the beach. and koreas low amount of young girls and slightly higher competition, but its not too bad, i'd live with that, and its the best we can get

show me a better city which fits more of these standards?

can't you get a good condo closer to the beach or is IT park the only decent area?
oh wait yea i just figured out u can stay at lapu lapu city which is right next to beach but its more shitty. it park is high end

i think ill choose IT Park for city life during week, beach at weekends maybe

oh wait yea i just figured out u can stay at lapu lapu city which is right next to beach but its more shitty. it park is high end

i think ill choose IT Park for city life during week, beach at weekends maybe
It’s not like that, it’s not a public beach you have to go to a hotel, and there will be only tourist families at this beach. Traffic is also shit and it will take you like an hour to get there.

And I wouldn’t call IT park modern, it’s still a shithole unless u just never leave your condo. Ayala mall mogs the mall at IT park. And fuck the food in the Phillipines, that alone banned it from my travel list permanently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back