JFL Never make a big decision without post nut clarity boys.

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
Was talking to this 15 year old filipina from the provinces near General Santos and after I met with a girl I know in Manila, I completely blocked her and moved on.Not due to age or anything (turns 16 next month), simply because she was too ugly and I don’t want to go to the provinces for a pebble filipina

Was talking to this 15 year old filipina from the provinces near General Santos and after I met with a girl I know in Manila, I completely blocked her and moved on.Not due to age or anything (turns 16 next month), simply because she was too ugly and I don’t want to go to the provinces for a pebble filipina
The real question is, will your QOL be higher in the provinces or in Manila? Filipinos crowd into Manila because that's where the money is. You're a foreigner, why put up with all the Manila bullshit.

Dropping the Google man on various streets in Mindanao, it's surprising how clean, spacious and well-kept everything looks compared to Metro Manila. Hotel prices are still significantly higher than mainland SEA however...not sure how trustworthy those Agoda "50% off! Free cancellation! Pay at check-in!" deals are. Very easy for the property to pull a "we're sorry sir, there's been a booking error, we are unable to honor your reservation".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back