Advice Never date women with only one profile picture

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
It may sound like a nobrainer. but even despite knowing it i fall for it sometimes, hoping they are really as hot as in that picture. Especially when they are the ones suggesting to meet and come to a place that's convenient for me, i think well there's nothing to lose anyway.

Like this weekend when i met this supposedly good looking filipina. And when she stood there i already noticed all the fraud. Not enough to say "are you kidding me" and just leave (like a camouflage whale or something) but all these little things: Wrinkled face that was totally smoothed out in the pic, gummy smile that was hidden by the perfect amount of smiling im the picture, angle frauded jaw... She just had this auntie vibe that made me feel like what am i actually doing here.

Anyways, i just used the time to go to nearby park with her, smoke some weed and ask her about her work geomaxxing experiences which were fairly interesting at least. She worked in the philippines first, then in saudi arabia with hijab and all that shit, now in Germany. Quite some change of environment and experiences how countries compare... and she bought me a donut. 😆

Last edited:
I got catfished once. She looked good in her pics but ended up being a literal whale. I was amazed at how fat she was in person she didn't look fat at all in he pictures. Insane

bruh i was with one and she kept fucking touching my arm

i’m autistic and was like wtf so left her at the club and went home to get some coke zero and pizza

I got catfished once. She looked good in her pics but ended up being a literal whale. I was amazed at how fat she was in person she didn't look fat at all in he pictures. Insane
what did you do then at the date?

bruh i was with one and she kept fucking touching my arm

i’m autistic and was like wtf so left her at the club and went home to get some coke zero and pizza
how did you leave? just stand up and leave without a comment? or make something up like going to the bar or bathroom followed by french leave?

what did you do then at the date?

how did you leave? just stand up and leave without a comment? or make something up like going to the bar or bathroom followed by french leave?
really wasnt a date because i left as soon i saw her lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back