Advice Narcissism is good when it comes to moneymaking / success

BallaBoy

Yellow fever patient
Nov 11, 2023
Because narcissists are very manipulative and care a lot about others opinions.

Me on the other hand, I'm quite the opposite of a narcissist, idgaf about what people think.

Is there any way to develop narcissism?

Tbh, Narcissism might be completely contradictory to Autism (which I have).

I've got the self-centeredness, just not the care for others opinions. The worst of both worlds.

But also, I think most people are self-centered.

In the end of the day, we live in our own bodies, our own minds.

Not inside of someone else's (as far as I know).

Narcissism is Great in general.The trick is to first make sure your hormones are right by lifting weights. Then the biggest part is to look around and realize how much better you are than the people around you. Think about how the average persons fat and broke then remember that you’re number 1 in your life. When you realize the average persons a snake you will have no problem stepping on them

Also the goal isn’t to care what other people think outside of maintaining appearances - always keep people an arms length away

Narcissism is Great in general.The trick is to first make sure your hormones are right by lifting weights. Then the biggest part is to look around and realize how much better you are than the people around you. Think about how the average persons fat and broke then remember that you’re number 1 in your life. When you realize the average persons a snake you will have no problem stepping on them
This sounds more like a god-complex, than a narcissistic personality disorder.

Both are about the elevation of the self above the world - a “satanic” or spiritual idea that’s sort of the opposite of what Christianity teaches

Both are about the elevation of the self above the world - a “satanic” or spiritual idea that’s sort of the opposite of what Christianity teaches
Yes, but the narcissist is deeply concerned about others opinions and the need for control, whilst the guy with a god complex might not have those traits.

Yes, but the narcissist is deeply concerned about others opinions and the need for control, whilst the guy with a god complex might not have those traits.
Yea fair enough I’ve seen several definitions of both - the normies just sorta make up random shit for people who intimidate them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back