Napoleon De Geso

16 yr old summer break looksmaxxers are currently raiding it

Hope they get bored soon and leave
They won't, that site always be a niche for looksfags, that's why normie style posts always predominated there over a real NEET discussion. And all because of that nigger faggot of master, Fuck him.

OP I have an important question to ask you. Did you enjoy all this time you were there, spamming cuck fantasies along with the rest of the autistic femboy circle, until they finally stabbed you in the back? Did you enjoy being part of PointOfNotReturn, Looksmaxrefuge or Attila's harem?

OP I have an important question to ask you. Did you enjoy all this time you were there, spamming cuck fantasies along with the rest of the autistic femboy circle, until they finally stabbed you in the back? Did you enjoy being part of PointOfNotReturn, Looksmaxrefuge or Attila's harem?
I rarely interact with these 3. I guess they are more active in pm. Also i am not leaving there, i still enjoy it.

Also its not that hostile like most forums.

One of the reasons i cant bother to ever register on .is and .org

They won't, that site always be a niche for looksfags, that's why normie style posts always predominated there over a real NEET discussion. And all because of that nigger faggot of master, Fuck him.
You sound like you been banned

@WestEuropoor @Napoleon de Geso @Bitter @Acion @Kevin_Logan @anxiousubhuman

It's been 5 months combined (2 bans combined) since Tabula banned me from his forum, all of you guys have an account in his forum, instead asking him to unban me and make the robowaifu forum like told him we should do, you guys instead just watch the death of his asexual forum about being happy of dying alone, the mods at neets.net already know about the site and are probably laughing that it's dead, all while you guys watch this also happening in neets.net:

View attachment 1658611273114573.webm

Last edited:
@WestEuropoor @Napoleon de Geso @Bitter @Acion @Kevin_Logan @anxiousubhuman

It's been 5 months combined (2 bans combined) since Tabula banned me from his forum, all of you guys have an account in his forum, instead asking him to unban me and make the robowaifu forum like told him we should do, you guys instead just watch the death of his asexual forum about being happy of dying alone, the mods at neets.net already know about the site and are probably laughing that it's dead, all while you guys watch this also happening in neets.net:

View attachment 6837
I literally don't care, i can only think of one unjustified ban and thats @Napoleon de Geso

.net suits me perfectly

They didn't ban me
I literally don't care, i can only think of one unjustified ban and thats @Napoleon de Geso

.net suits me perfectly
Tell Tabula to unban me for a fucking time to turn his forum in a robowaifu forum, that is the only way we can defeat .net, then you will be able to kiss with Napoleon in his forum, because he will like that forum.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back