Napoleon de geso hates anime girls

zassusmgtow

Jan 31, 2024
Because anime girls look like eastern europeans, east arabs and eastern indians, basically around 75% Caucasoid/Westeurasid and around 25% Mongoloid/Eastasids , and not like east asians.

@Napoleon de Geso , you will not have an anime girl because you hate eastern european females and want to be with chinks instead.

The japanese (and koreans) hate east asian females and love the masculine caucasoid women. Even the Chinese will in some years by looking at how most of their games and 3d movies are changing to more caucasoid over time. East asians love masculine women and hate feminine and cute women like theirs because they value beauty more.

SaveInstaApp 117675428 339532140759373 7102752704104642200 n42a069ca 9560 4a89 bb19 9835be16d2b084c62a816ab5fe9e1458dedfa27711e9

The more you hate Lithuanian females the more you hate your tranime girls, you should be banned from waching tranime again because of your hate towards them.

Basically, let me explain it to you:

1-Caucasid (100% caucasid): eyes canthal tilt of 0°.

2-Cauquapid (around 75% caucasid and 25% mongolid): eyes canthal tilt of around 2.5°.

3-Hapid (around 50% caucasid and 50% mongolid): eyes canthal tilt of around 5°.

4-Monquapid (around 25% caucasid and 75% mongolid): eyes canthal tilt of around 7.5°.

5-Mongolid (100% mongolid): eyes canthal tilt of 10°.

The reason why i know this is because i've read studies about eyes cathal tilt measurements across populations. the epicanthic folds are caused by the eyes being soo upturned, not by eyes having some weird new layer.

I already explained this about anime characters on an anthropology forum and even showed the exact phenotypes for physical comparision (i've already linked my forum thread to the coping Napoleon in PM's) but i won't link it here for my forum reputation to not be broken there, now i'm also working on a more advanced thread with many more new phenotypes and concepts and in creating a site with them, but it's not related to the topic of this thread.

East asians are soon gonna start getting more straight eyes via more advanced surgeries and the upturned race you love is gonna go extinct.

Last edited:
Show fucking adult anime girls, don't show children, you will then see the difference, you think chinks look like anime children because they are just as flat breasted and curved, anime children look more masculine than east asians because of not having a flat face, you should be scared of anime children man, anime children are too masculine and endearing. Or you might think that because adult east asian women are easy, that they will be the same as child anime and west eurasian females, because both are also easy to make hem have sex.

I don't do this to discourage anyone from gemoaxing, i do it because this dude thinks east asians are a superior race, both male and female.

Last edited:
Instead of your autist theories better do practice and go find me cute white kemonowaifu. I accept waifu of any race, but must be cute and kemono.

Go
You literally want some 1 in a million (there is 1,000 million female east asians) sentient girl, instead of anon-sentient android, you are worst than the lithuanian females you hate for being hypergamous. You want one that has the best looks in the world, you don't wanna get some simple east asian, you literally scroll past thousands east asian dating app profiles monthly to try to find one with an eye filter that makes her eyes more straight and you say "this one is different, and she's fully east asian", no they are not, they all look the same, does some kind of rare magic give some females bigger eyes (that somehow also look more straight)?

Last edited:
You literally want some 1 in a million (there is 1,000 million female east asians) sentient girl, instead of anon-sentient android, you are worst than the lithuanian females you hate for being hypergamous. You want one that has the best looks in the world, you don't wanna get some simple east asian, you literally scroll past thousands east asian dating app profiles monthly to try to find one with an eye filter that makes her eyes more straight and you say "this one is different, and she's fully east asian", no they are not, they all look the same, does some kind of rare magic give some females bigger eyes (that somehow also look more straight)?
And you are given even harder mission - find me cute white who has kemono culture, including good evolved taste in white men

Less theories, more search.

Here is my white Tinder match from Kazakhstan:

And you are given even harder mission - find me cute white who has kemono culture, including good evolved taste in white men

View attachment 7955
She's brachycephalic, that's why you like her:

Screenshot 2024 08 19 062357

Look, brachycephalic or hyperbrachycephalic people are harder to find, firstly because they are bad at running but good at fighting, but this was never good during antiquity, so they got killed easily due to needing to run larger distances, brachycephalic people only started to become common with the increase of transportation technology and cities. For some reason western media hates brachycephalics and loves mesocephalics, but i've seen your face, you are mesocephalic i think. Mesocephalic and dolicocephalic people are more common than brachycephalics, i'm mesocephalic myself.

Anime characters are brachycephalic eastern europeans like that girl, now that i think about it she looks hyperbrachycephalic and no brachycephalic, those are even rarer:

Screenshot 2024 08 19 062720

Last edited:
She's branchycephalic, that's why you like her:

View attachment 7956

Look, branchycephalic or hyperbranchycephalic people are harder to find, firstly because they are bad at running but good at fighting, but this was never good during antiquity, so they got killed easily due to needing to run larger distances, branchycephalic people only started to become common with the increase of transportation technology and cities. For some reason western media hates branchycephalics and loves mesocephalics, but i've seen your face, you are mesocephalic i think. Mesocephalic and dolicocephalic people are more common than branchycephalics, i'm mesocephalic myself.

Anime characters are branchycephalic eastern europeans like that girl, now that i think about it she looks hyperbranchycephalic and no branchycephalic, those are even rarer:

View attachment 7957
I like cute. Now less theory, more practice, go find me cute waifu who is white, how you like. Here another example - my Tinder match from Poland:

Zuzana

View attachment 7955
She's a Hyperbrachycepalic Neo Danubian, ignore the image that the site of the phenotype has, the creator of the site was a guy that didn't like Slavs because of being German and added a Tavastid female instead of a Neo Danubian female (the creator un-continued and even deleted the site in 2014 due to black mailing for being racist):

Tavastid is a cromagnid (basically a version with big jaw bones than the original phenotype):

Cromagnid phenotypes/cro-magnons were the hunter gatherers, you look like one, with the creation and increase of farming techniques, gracile/aurigancid phenotypes like the one of that girl above became more common.

Last edited:
The best hapa girls give me an anime girl vibe but I don't know why, besides that anime is an advertisement for a white and marginally asiatic future.

I have seen eastern euro girls with the side-profile cat face thing. Very cute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back