My new geomaxxing plan

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Since coming to South Europe and living 10 minutes bike from beautiful beaches, and 10 minutes bike ride from the 2nd biggest city in the country, with 5 million population (aka access to lots of girls on tinder)

I decided I would only ever live somewhere with a beach and big city.

Idk why but it just makes me happy. Idk whether it's cos it's nature or looks beautiful or what I like to chill here every evening and work remotely by it

Life isn't just all about dating. My surroundings have got to be good like this.

I don't think I could go back to being in some concrete jungle city with no beaches or anything

But admittedly I would like somewhere with smaller, more ethnic girls. Despite I do decently well here

Which other cities in the world outside of Europe have a beach, big population city, decent quality of life?

I saw korea, busan has a beach, good QOL, and high population and ethnic girls. @AlexBrown84 I'm assuming you've been there, is the beaches nice or just some brown shit?

Is there anywhere else? Pattaya? Or is it too low quality of life to live there permanently?

busan isn’t really good for beaches. jeju is better and is where koreans go that don’t want to live the wage slave lifestyle while still staying in their country

idk if it would have big enough population for you tho

i’ve even thought about moving there

busan isn’t really good for beaches. jeju is better and is where koreans go that don’t want to live the wage slave lifestyle while still staying in their country

idk if it would have big enough population for you tho

i’ve even thought about moving there
Looks nice but yea maybe 600k population would be too small but maybe OK

Is there anywhere else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back