My matches are higher quality in the UK than Asia

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
Plus, they're younger, too. Other than travelling for life experiences, geomaxing for delusional grandiose dating aspirations seems to be a scam.

Even the model who messaged me had 'open relationship' listed on her profile. JBW is a complete and utter myth.

Last edited:
Plus, they're younger, too. Other than travelling for life experiences, geomaxing for delusional grandiose dating aspirations seems to be a scam.

Even the model who messaged me had 'open relationship' listed on her profile. JBW is a complete and utter myth.
how can you call it a scam?
it clearly works for most people

Human evolved psychology is universal. I can predict how people on the other side of the world behaviour with scary accuracy. The experience I had with the Chinese girl falls perfectly in-line with a 20 minute video I made 6 months back.

You and the rest of the males on this forum live in male fantasy. I'm not immune to this either but I'm aware of said bias in myself, unlike you lot. When y'all eventually geomax, the women there will eat you alive because of your gay arse personality type and lack of intelligence.

The only way of meeting women in SEA is via dating apps. JustGo proved that without dating apps, it's virtually impossible to meet with women there. Bar girls who are paid to service foreigners, don't count. The women on dating apps are bottom of the barrel, brown trash, single mothers.

Because the women available to foreigners in SEA are low quality trashy women and are anything but traditional. No, it doesn't work for most people, little boy.
1. not everyone is looking for the same thing as you
2. calling all SEA women trashy is ignorant or racist
there's plenty of good girls
assuming you have something else than money to offer, you will attract good girls

The only way of meeting women in SEA is via dating apps. JustGo proved that without dating apps, it's virtually impossible to meet with women there. Bar girls who are paid to service foreigners, don't count. The women on dating apps are bottom of the barrel, brown trash, single mothers.

so one random guy has proved it's impossible to date without dating apps there? ok
no offense to him, but from the pic, he looks to be a 4-5/10 with no game

You and the rest of the males on this forum live in male fantasy. I'm not immune to this either but I'm aware of said bias in myself, unlike you lot. When y'all eventually geomax, the women there will eat you alive because of your gay arse personality type and lack of intelligence.
you just keep denying and talking down the success we had. and then you pick an example of a failed attempt as proof.

if you prefer to live in your fatalist dystopia, cynically judging the world from your basement, up to you man, it's your loss.

1. not everyone is looking for the same thing as you
Every single man alive wants an attractive woman. This isn't up for debate.

calling all SEA women trashy is ignorant or racist
there's plenty of good girls
I never said all SEA women were trashy. You're clearly struggling to comprehend what I've said. I stated that the women who're on dating apps are trashy for the most part. This isn't up for debate either. Go on any dating app and compare the SEA women to SEA standards of beauty. The majority of them don't even fit one of the standards.

assuming you have something else than money to offer, you will attract good girls
Wrong. The 'good girls' are pretty much all taken by the native guys. Hence, conservatism being linked to good looks and mental health. The good girls don't like foreign guys.

so one random guy has proved it's impossible to date without dating apps there? ok
no offense to him, but from the pic, he looks to be a 4-5/10 with no game
His experience is in-line with my predictions. You think you've got game, white boi. You've failed to comprehend female psychology and live in fantasy. How exactly are you going to game them?

Last edited:
you just keep denying and talking down the success we had. and then you pick an example of a failed attempt as proof.
What success?

if you prefer to live in your fatalist dystopia, cynically judging the world from your basement, up to you man, it's your loss.
Reality is absolute. You will forever live in fantasy because you aren't a man!

he’s severely autistic, middle aged, so shouldn’t be used as an example

and i think he still managed to get invited to drinks with some girl. obviously didn’t fuck her tho cuz he’s autistic

@JustGo correct me if im wrong

I never said all SEA women were trashy. You're clearly struggling to comprehend what I've said. I stated that the women who're on dating apps are trashy for the most part. This isn't up for debate either. Go on any dating app and compare the SEA women to SEA standards of beauty. The majority of them don't even fit one of the standards.
anyone here thinking about ltr some dating app girl while geomaxxing is retarded

just fuck them and have fun then move on

he’s severely autistic, middle aged, so shouldn’t be used as an example
He isn't middle aged, he's 29.
and i think he still managed to get invited to drinks with some girl. obviously didn’t fuck her tho cuz he’s autistic
Yeah, the old, ugly, busted out bitches who the local men rejected. Imagine travelling and only getting that.

anyone here thinking about ltr some dating app girl while geomaxxing is retarded
Indeed. But, the man children on this forum think otherwise. You being a sociopath, you know exactly how pragmatic women are. I seriously love knowing these males are going to get their lives ruined by these bitches. They deserve it for their low intelligence and wishfully ignorant thinking.

but you still haven't not got ghosted before your date or fucked any of them so TLDR NO ONE CARES

Reality is absolute. You will forever live in fantasy because you aren't a man!
...said a virgin to an experienced man

Laughing Hehehe GIF - Laughing Hehehe Hahaha GIFs

...said a virgin to an experienced man

Laughing Hehehe GIF - Laughing Hehehe Hahaha GIFs
You're a basement dwelling 38 year old incel. You don't even understand the basics of female nature. Clearly, you are intellectually deficient. Plus, you have the personality type closest to a woman's. You aren't a man.

You're a basement dwelling 38 year old incel. You don't even understand the basics of female nature. Clearly, you are intellectually deficient. Plus, you have the personality type closest to a woman's. You aren't a man.
all wrong except for my age. at least you were able to grasp that one basic info correctly.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c9/44/90/c94490e273b3f979884bffadcacbe7b1.jpg

but you still haven't not got ghosted before your date or fucked any of them so TLDR NO ONE CARES
What the fuck are you chatting, Paddy? I'm the one who recently got sucked off by a chinese girl. You cuckolds are taking them out on dates while I'm getting the sluts to come straight to my hotel room. Aww, it must suck being you ugly fucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back