Story My JBW treatment by a Thai woman in the west

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
i got to know a thai woman who moved to berlin recently for studying. it's kind of a fuck buddy thing. her face is nothing to write home about. what was more interesting was the JBW treatment. i certainly benefitted from being quick here before she got spoilt by western simps. she said she never fucked a white guy before. of course i can't be sure if that's really true, but at least it felt like it from her actions. there was definitely a lot of curiosity and 'cute aggression' coming from her. i felt like she was treating me like a pet she couldn't get enough of. we met like 4 or 5 times already now but again she kept playing with my body, squeezing me. said stuff like i was like a doll to her and how adorable my curly hair was. that my skin and eye color is nice and that she wants to paint me naked :LOL:.. and all that even though i'm already 38 and she's 26. she also gave me some massages in between. and of course lots of comments about big dick but what else can you expect if she only had asian dick before.

you could argue she is just giving me compliments trying to lock a white guy in for status reasons and pull off some pregnancy thing. but i don't think so, i didn't show off any money, she doesn't want to have kids and she is ultra strict about condoms, even checking them afterwards is they leaked or something. i'm pretty sure her white fetish is legit. she also admitted that.

her actual sex performance is really poor though. i thought it was just initial shyness but she just keeps lying there like a lazy bag getting fucked. also she doesn't like to suck dick at all. the only good thing here was that she has really big tits for an asian, like C or D cups, so at least i could divert myself with them :p in total i think i'm gonna end this thing now though.

another side note that might be interesting: today we watched football in between the fucking, she favored netherlands. since they're the tallest in the world just out of curiosity i asked her about her height preferences. she is pretty short like maybe 157cm (5'2") and said her preferred range for guy was about 180cm (5'11") - 190cm (6'3"). about a very tall guy she said she wouldn't prefer but more acceptable than short. i asked how she could even manage to find a guy in her country then with these preferences. according to her she didn't, she only fucked korean guys so far in bangkok... certainly not a regular thai woman, just the right type to geomax to the west :)

JBW halo is beyond real in thailand. Every girl I encoutnered (paid and unpaid) would put their arm against mine, touch my nose, stare into my eyes, etc. I am a ltn white manlet in the west btw. Alot of thai girls also told me they dont date thai men lol.
yea it sounds like the same thing. regarding dating we may be dealing with a bubble of women that is into whites while the majority prefers their own kind, but this bubble appears to be quite big.

and the curiosity that being white causes seems to be all over the place in asia. when i was walking in a smaller city in the philippines everyone stared at me and was very friendly, not just women. children came to me asking me random stuff just to take the chance to talk to me at all.

JBW halo is beyond real in thailand. Every girl I encoutnered (paid and unpaid) would put their arm against mine, touch my nose, stare into my eyes, etc. I am a ltn white manlet in the west btw. Alot of thai girls also told me they dont date thai men lol.
you're mtn and 5'7 isn't really that short. if you were ltn by western standards they'd still treat you kinda shitty

You're stuck in a delusion. There's no such thing as JBW.
i'm not insisting on the terminology, i just picked that term up because it's all over the place here. maybe i just seem exotic to her and she discriminates against other races which results in an advantage for whites. maybe she doesn't just love the white color but whites have a socioeconomic bonus stereotype going for themselves which is stuck in her head. but the result is very similar and what counts in the end is the experience you get.

i'm not insisting on the terminology, i just picked that term up because it's all over the place here. maybe i just seem exotic to her and she discriminates against other races which results in an advantage for whites. maybe she doesn't just love the white color but whites have a socioeconomic bonus stereotype going for themselves which is stuck in her head. but the result is very similar and what counts in the end is the experience you get.
dont take anything he says seriously lol, he is just a seething ricecuck

you're right, it shows in every thread how pointless it is to reply to this... i should just put energy vampires on the ignore list.
You have it ass backwards, it is you who's the energy vampire. You're out of touch with reality and then gaslight anyone who questions your bullshit delusions.

You have it ass backwards, it is you who's the energy vampire. You're out of touch with reality and then gaslight anyone who questions your bullshit delusions.
You seem bizarrely invested in this. I'm white and I'm trying to imagine spending all day arguing against jbw.
The most plausible theory is that you're a seething ricecuck. Otherwise you wouldn't be so invested in it, regardless of whether you believe in jbw.
If you're not a ricecuck, then you probably have some weird anti-white fetish, which is gay and therefore bannable. @AlexBrown84

You seem bizarrely invested in this. I'm white and I'm trying to imagine spending all day arguing against jbw.
The most plausible theory is that you're a seething ricecuck. Otherwise you wouldn't be so invested in it, regardless of whether you believe in jbw.
If you're not a ricecuck, then you probably have some weird anti-white fetish, which is gay and therefore bannable. @AlexBrown84
Nonsense. Alex has already confirmed that my ip address is UK based to y'all.

I was bored this evening and did it again🤦🏼‍♂️

The face is really close to the edge but the boobs are just a gift from buddha. She must have collected a lot of good karma in them.

It looks like i'm just too weak to get rid of her entirely despite the unpleasant face... Sometimes like today my actual FWBs are just not available and now in summer i want a beach bitch to chill at the lake with me when i demand it.

She is giving me free massages like a good thai girl should and it's even better when her massive naked boobs are hanging into my face like today at the beach.

She already knows that i find her cute aggression towards me a bit annoying because it's a little over. But today after the decent long massage she said "i know you're annoyed by my cute aggression but i gave you massage, now it's my turn to let it out" and then she started squeezing me like crazy and stuff. Imagine that she considers that a reward for the massage to squeeze her white doll. @QuantativeAnalyticalBS how do you like that? I can hear you seething from the ban void.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back