Advice My arguments against homosexuality

gottagetdabagfirst202x

Apr 28, 2024
1. Spreading and creation of diseases:

Just google the HIV infection rate under homosexual activity. These diseases will also spread to the heterosexual population in greater numbers compared to if there was no poopie dick activities, so if they say that its harmless to heteros and they shouldnt care because it doesn't affect you, thats a big fat lie. With the creation of new diseases like moneypox it will keep getting worse most likely.

2. Mentalhealth:

Its no secret that the mental health under LGBTQIA+ people is statistically in the gutter compared to traditional countries when matching for quality of life such as Qatar. Some lgbtq people blame society or gender dysphoria but this is just not true. Looks at extremely left wing communities the numbers are the same and look at the suicide rates for post transition people, it goes up? Maybe transitioning is not the solution?

3. My theory on the cause of homosexuality

Its also no secret that most pedofiles are male homosexuals, this is also for a reason. They got traumatised as a child and now want to enact this and take power back against other children. Its a vicious cycle. Some homosexuals do not feel attracted to children, but they were still molested as a child themselves. You are not born homosexual you are made homosexual. Further proof of this is the millenial, gen z statistics of homosexuality. The amount of LGBTQIA+ people is growing sharply, indicating that people are socially responding to the phenomenon and becoming lgbtq+ because of it. Again you are made a homo not born.

These are all fully scientific arguments but i cant be bothered to link the science, you can easily google them oh wait they are censored online. But hey what im saying is if you are trying to make me or my kids gay you are attacking their mental and physical health and you are attacking the whole of society as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back