JFL Mulattos are insanely unmoggable

GeoMOG

May 6, 2024

Seriously most people don't note how dominant 1/2 - 1/4 mulattos are

Obama - first black man to run for president on a major ticket and WON - 2 term US president, the last popular president (trump voted out of office) - big dog of the entire half of the USA political party, so popular he got Biden elected, Killed OSAMA BIN LADEN, Harvard law school graduate, 2 grammys for audio books, nobel peace prize, 5th youngest US president in history

Dwayne Johnson - The 4 time highest paid actor in the world (2016 & 2019-2021), mogged the entire WWE a white redneck sport, one of the most popular across the board by all American actors of all time, absolutely the most dominant actor in the last 10 years.

Andrew Tate - World champ kickboxer, son of a Chess international Master who was extremely close to becoming the first black GM in chess history, literally wiled his success into existence and makes millions, became the most googled man on the planet and took over social media all while banned

Muhammad Ali - Consistently rated the best boxer to ever exist or top 2 best to every exist, first heavyweight to win title 3 separate times, Olympic gold medalist, absolute chad cucked the west by becoming muslim and refusing to go kill innocent Vietnamese, didn't give a single fuck despite his reputation tarnished and stood strong until history ended up on his side

David Goggins - the literal hardest motherfuck to ever exist, a guy who admits he is dumb and weak and yet cannot be beat on sheer willpower, one of a handful of black Navy SEAL's, as well as an elite Army Ranger(top tier Army unit only out badassed by Delta Force) and a Air Force tactical air controller and the only person in the Army to ever do all 3. Can run for literally days without stopping, has run over 100 miles multiple times without stopping, with basically no ligament in his knees, outworked the instructors in BUDs SEAL training, literally unstoppable willpower.

Drake - top selling artist of all time when including singles, beating even the Beatles, beat the Beatles hot 100 record as well as most singles in top 5 hits, both 50+ year old records, huge fucking wang, literally can rizz any girl on the planet, literally destroys the top music groups in history single handedly

When considering how most races mate with the same race and how low % of the population blacks are in the USA it's insane how hard mulattos mog darker skin blacks but even more crazy how hard they mog whites, 1/2-1/4 mulattos make up less than 1% of the USA population

David Goggins - the literal hardest motherfuck to ever exist, a guy who admits he is dumb and weak and yet cannot be beat on sheer willpower, one of a handful of black Navy SEAL's, as well as an elite Army Ranger(top tier Army unit only out badassed by Delta Force) and a Air Force tactical air controller and the only person in the Army to ever do all 3. Can run for literally days without stopping, has run over 100 miles multiple times without stopping, with basically no ligament in his knees, outworked the instructors in BUDs SEAL training, literally unstoppable willpower.
I mog him at push ups.

Keep believing your lying eyes

Steph Curry, Patrick Mahomes… the two greatest athletes in the two most popular sports in America..

And whites will say that mulattos have identity issues, ya mulattos don’t know whether to identify with either Steph Curry, Patrick Mahomes, Barack Obama, David Goggins, Drake, Muhammad Ali, Derek Jeter, etc etc

These are the ‘identity issues’ mulattos struggle with

Steph Curry, Patrick Mahomes… the two greatest athletes in the two most popular sports in America..

And whites will say that mulattos have identity issues, ya mulattos don’t know whether to identify with either Steph Curry, Patrick Mahomes, Barack Obama, David Goggins, Drake, Muhammad Ali, Derek Jeter, etc etc

These are the ‘identity issues’ mulattos struggle with
The whole identity issue thing is a cringe psyop.

You are taking the 0.0001% as an example
seems you missed this retard
mulattos make up less than 1% of the USA population

no explanation for mulattos mogging this hard while literally being like 0.1% of world population, it's even more extreme than Jews mogging

all greatest achievements were accomplished by whites

the device you using to type this post, the internet, all were engineered by whites

whites conquered whole world not because of skin color, but because of superior intellect and willpower. Whites evolved in more harsh (cold) environment but because of this stress they developed better, also they had better diet. Look at average height in nordic contries.

you talk about this goggins guy. He only attracts dumbasses. In interview he said he couldn't learn shit even to this day. His message appeal to dumb people. Put goggins in ice and this bitch will quit in 5 minutes, he even said himself he can't stand cold. And cold is one of the best way to test person resistance to adversity.

full body contact to ice for 4 hours. All previous records were achieved by other whites.

whites can endure heat better too. It's because of their willpower. Other races can have similar intellect, but they didn't invent anything because the lack of willpower

biggest quality of life are in white dominant countries (see nordic countries)

all greatest achievements were accomplished by whites

the device you using to type this post, the internet, all were engineered by whites

whites conquered whole world not because of skin color, but because of superior intellect and willpower. Whites evolved in more harsh (cold) environment but because of this stress they developed better, also they had better diet. Look at average height in nordic contries.

you talk about this goggins guy. He only attracts dumbasses. In interview he said he couldn't learn shit even to this day. His message appeal to dumb people. Put goggins in ice and this bitch will quit in 5 minutes, he even said himself he can't stand cold. And cold is one of the best way to test person resistance to adversity.

full body contact to ice for 4 hours. All previous records were achieved by other whites.

whites can endure heat better too. It's because of their willpower. Other races can have similar intellect, but they didn't invent anything because the lack of willpower

biggest quality of life are in white dominant countries (see nordic countries)
is this your way of dodging the question about your face?

also whites tolerate heat better? let's look at distribution of whites vs equator

lol, wonder why they tolerate ice better almost as if they live in north and southern areas where it would be cold unlike any other race

is this your way of dodging the question about your face?

also whites tolerate heat better? let's look at distribution of whites vs equator

View attachment 7089

lol, wonder why they tolerate ice better almost as if they live in north and southern areas where it would be cold unlike any other race
they did testing and found out that white people tolerated heat better. Not even better, but dominated

example:

not even a comparison. It's not where they lived but their ability to adapt to adversity. Whites better evolved to adapt to that. You can take white child and he would not tolerate much heat or cold, but if you train him, he will show very fast progress. Now take mulatto or black, and you will see almost no progress

they did testing and found out that white people tolerated heat better. Not even better, but dominated

example:

not even a comparison. It's not where they lived but their ability to adapt to adversity. Whites better evolved to adapt to that. You can take white child and he would not tolerate much heat or cold, but if you train him, he will show very fast progress. Now take mulatto or black, and you will see almost no progress
not seeing any testing about your face

for reference I was rated a PSL 7 I actually posted on the websites where male models are rated in the 8's, I also posted on truerate me and got 8-5.5

when your ready to post your face hit me up

studies showed that white people brains develop longer

whites have much better self control, ability to delay gratification. Which another reason they dominated world

whites live "slower". They live longer. They produce children much more later in life compared to other races. They are less driven by primal instinct (to fuck anything that moves), they think more and make more rational decisions because of more developed prefrontal cortex

whites are less shallow race. They often value other things like morality, virtues, meaning of life, deeper thinking. Whites usually need more meaning than just "fuck bitches bro". They often feel they lack meaning, because more developed prefrontal cortex want to make sense of all things

of most material things, white value their brain most, not their face, cars or houses. But they often thought about beyond physical. You can see that in the white dominated countries were are more selfless acts which are not driven by material

studies showed that white people brains develop longer

whites have much better self control, ability to delay gratification. Which another reason they dominated world

whites live "slower". They live longer. They produce children much more later in life compared to other races. They are less driven by primal instinct (to fuck anything that moves), they think more and make more rational decisions because of more developed prefrontal cortex

whites are less shallow race. They often value other things like morality, virtues, meaning of life, deeper thinking. Whites usually need more meaning than just "fuck bitches bro". They often feel they lack meaning, because more developed prefrontal cortex want to make sense of all things

of most material things, white value their brain most, not their face, cars or houses. But they often thought about beyond physical. You can see that in the white dominated countries were are more selfless acts which are not driven by material
so basically whatever you were rated you don't want to tell me which I already figured

crazy you are talking about all this ice mogging shit and don't realize these 2 maps exist

right, your smart, honestly I didn't even read what you wrote I am too happy just skimming and chuckling, like watching a dog chase his tail

so basically whatever you were rated you don't want to tell me which I already figured

crazy you are talking about all this ice mogging shit and don't realize these 2 maps exist

View attachment 7090

View attachment 7091

right, your smart, honestly I didn't even read what you wrote I am too happy just skimming and chuckling, like watching a dog chase his tail
by this logic, whites should not be able to tolerate heat very well, but we see opposite happening

you didn't even read, so why are you replying to me?

I write more for other people to read, they can make their own judgments on what is true

by this logic, whites should not be able to tolerate heat very well, but we see opposite happening

you didn't even read, so why are you replying to me?

I write more for other people to read, they can make their own judgments on what is true

carry this L with you fam

Jews don't mog anyone, meritocratically speaking. They're a parasitical group that perpetually scam others to survive. The British, who are a global minority, are the masters of intellectualism.
jews don't moneymog any other races for per capita wealth?

ok lol bro I see you clearly hate jews but no reason to live in la-la land

jews don't moneymog any other races for per capita wealth?

ok lol bro I see you clearly hate jews but no reason to live in la-la land
You're the manchild who lives in fantasy land. The nature of the Jew is well documented throughout history and measurable via analysis. By denying their nature, you are the one who is hating them.

I actually respect the Jews for effortless manipulating stupid sheeple like you. You were born a slave and will die at the will of your masters.

You're the manchild who lives in fantasy land. The nature of the Jew is well documented throughout history and measurable via analysis. By denying their nature, you are the one who is hating them.

I actually respect the Jews for effortless manipulating stupid sheeple like you. You were born a slave and will die at the will of your masters.
bro why do you believe surveys = studies and when I am trying to talk about objective measurable facts you act as if I am shilling for the superiority of some race you hate, are you MOOSLIM? seriously I cannot think of any alternative to this

bro why do you believe surveys = studies and when I am trying to talk about objective measurable facts you act as if I am shilling for the superiority of some race you hate, are you MOOSLIM? seriously I cannot think of any alternative to this
Throwing the word hate at someone isn't an argument. Surveys are used to analyse an existing observable phenomenon and count as evidence. The nature of the Jew and whites are measurable facts. Animals evolve behavioural characteristics for what's best suited in regards to survival in a specific ecology. Jews score very high on scores of racism and whites score similarly to blacks. So, it's the Jews who're the primary instigators of hating other ethnicity groups.

Throwing the word hate at someone isn't an argument. Surveys are used to analyse an existing observable phenomenon and count as evidence. The nature of the Jew and whites are measurable facts. Animals evolve behavioural characteristics for what's best suited in regards to survival in a specific ecology. Jews score very high on scores of racism and whites score similarly to blacks. So, it's the Jews who're the primary instigators of hating other ethnicity groups.
mooslim/10

al-Ḥamdu lillāh

ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back