mongoliamaxing

You have to survive the locals. The men will want to bend you over and have their way with you in village square but if you can survive the Mongolian women are a great prize- hope this helped

some mongolians are moggers physically but not the best faces. barely saw any russians when i went and when i did they were old and fat
You have to survive the locals. The men will want to bend you over and have their way with you in village square but if you can survive the Mongolian women are a great prize- hope this helped
the men were nice to me and a few even let me sleep in their yurts. one guy offered me his cousin or something for a wife but she was fat

Russian women are easy as fuck for any foreigner but mostly for betabux. Churkas and central asians always marry them

I wouldnt recommend going to Mongolia to coom. Men there are pretty high T, and its traditional so they would beat you up

some mongolians are moggers physically but not the best faces. barely saw any russians when i went and when i did they were old and fat

the men were nice to me and a few even let me sleep in their yurts. one guy offered me his cousin or something for a wife but she was fat
are there any mongolian prostitutes? how fat was the guys cousin? was it forced arranged marriage?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back