Moneymaxx NOW for permanent geomaxxing or get replaced by software

gottagetdabagfirst202x

Apr 28, 2024
AI is optimising workflows to the point where you only need 1/10th of the workforce. Do you think that the feds will let you move out of your country when UBI hits and spend the money on other economies?

There is only 10 years left maximum. The ones who make it get to enjoy life full of mogging locals and beautiful beaches, while the rest rot at home with their VR copestation 5 after a hard day of manual labour with shit pay. And I will get richer while they pay their overpriced rent to me muahahahahha

AI is optimising workflows to the point where you only need 1/10th of the workforce. Do you think that the feds will let you move out of your country when UBI hits and spend the money on other economies?

There is only 10 years left maximum. The ones who make it get to enjoy life full of mogging locals and beautiful beaches, while the rest rot at home with their VR copestation 5 after a hard day of manual labour with shit pay. And I will get richer while they pay their overpriced rent to me muahahahahha
You think governments will allow citizens to just sit at home all day with UBI and start to get radicalized about how things really work? Most white collar work is fake and gay anyway. The whole point of this sytem is to drain your life force for Molluch and skim the top, making you a docile wagie. AI could take away makeshift work for thirdies though, which would make third world women want a way out even more. Plus I am praying that greater AI image generation could stop e-whoring and e-simping

You think governments will allow citizens to just sit at home all day with UBI and start to get radicalized about how things really work? Most white collar work is fake and gay anyway. The whole point of this sytem is to drain your life force for Molluch and skim the top, making you a docile wagie. AI could take away makeshift work for thirdies though, which would make third world women want a way out even more. Plus I am praying that greater AI image generation could stop e-whoring and e-simping
I assumed that "make AI pretend to be a whore on the internet and take money from simps" was the play when people said stuff like "learn to use AI- or get LEFT BEHIND!"

I assumed that "make AI pretend to be a whore on the internet and take money from simps" was the play when people said stuff like "learn to use AI- or get LEFT BEHIND!"
there are already AI whores that are honest about what they are and still they have people simping for them.

in japan already like 10 years ago "vocaloids" were a thing. basically an AI voice that sings and they invented personas for these voices. they were animated on stage and the japanese were fans of those and filled whole concert halls, it's ridiculous.

with every generation people are becoming more retarded it seems despite knowledge sources being more easily accessible than ever.

Funny enough, it's the passive-income expats living in their globalist-generic condos who are being played for suckers left and right, forced to pay 3x the local price for everything they want even as they brag about how everything is cheap compared to IDK, Manhattan. Goddamn kike-loving faggots and their obsession with pouring millions of dollars into strips of sand bordering any tropical sea anywhere.

Funny enough, it's the passive-income expats living in their globalist-generic condos who are being played for suckers left and right, forced to pay 3x the local price for everything they want even as they brag about how everything is cheap compared to IDK, Manhattan. Goddamn kike-loving faggots and their obsession with pouring millions of dollars into strips of sand bordering any tropical sea anywhere.
true, there is still a big oppurtunity to make some money by subletting but you are location locked

AI is completely retarded. It can't handle anything complex.
i code 5 times as fast if I use paid gpt. in 5 years it will be a better programmer than me even if I was practising 12 hours a day. The truth is that chatgpt is already smarter than 60 percent of people on earth if you let it make a test. How do I know this? I speedran my elective courses in a week with chatgpt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back