Matching with hot asian women is lifefuel

maybe i have had a few noodlewhores interested in me bit it was in my younger years and theres no way i can ascend now. i grew up in an easier time than gen z. now im a khhv circumcucked wizard.
look on bright side, your foreskin is now used to make korean skin care products for noodles, whom youre fellow whitecels can ascend and breed ERs with

look on bright side, your foreskin is now used to make korean skin care products for noodles, whom youre fellow whitecels can ascend and breed ERs with
you have it backwards. the foreskin is used for american stacy foids and they claim they get it from ricecels in korea but koreans stopped infant circumcucking once they noticed it autismmaxed their kids and they were all fucked up. so for liability they lie and say its from ricecels so they dont need to compensate americucks for getting cucked because its really infant circumcucking foreskin from americants. you believed lies like a brainwashed CUCK!!!!!!

you have it backwards. the foreskin is used for american stacy foids and they claim they get it from ricecels in korea but koreans stopped infant circumcucking once they noticed it autismmaxed their kids and they were all fucked up. so for liability they lie and say its from ricecels so they dont need to compensate americucks for getting cucked because its really infant circumcucking foreskin from americants. you believed lies like a brainwashed CUCK!!!!!!
Dude we get it ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back