Map showing which skin color women find most attractive on men - & why I wish I was ethnic

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Yeah it's a landslide, most countries prefer white skin men. So whey hey congrats white men, you're the most preferred globally.

But....

The countries that prefer tanned skin on men, are actually the best countries.

So white men, born in the best countries, aren't preferred by their own women.

They will only be preferred by women if they move to another country, and 99% of those are SHIT except like korea and japan.

I'd rather be an ethnic born in the west than a white who is desired in fucking africa and philippines shitholes.

Anyways, compared to their average skin colour is interesting. The whitest people are the ones who are antiwhite. Cucked.

western girls like tanned skin, not ethnics
they want a white guy that can tan
ive lived many years in southern europe and i can assure you ethnics are at the bottom of the dating pool here, nobody wants to be seen with south asians, africans or blacks

western girls like tanned skin, not ethnics
they want a white guy that can tan
ive lived many years in southern europe and i can assure you ethnics are at the bottom of the dating pool here, nobody wants to be seen with south asians, africans or blacks
tanned white guy and ethnic with tanned skin is the same thing. idk why people cope so hard

even asian guys cope saying muh asian girls only prefer asian guys who have white skin, not white guys. YOURE COPING. ITS THE SAME THING

and black isnt tanned you freak

tanned white guy and ethnic with tanned skin is the same thing. idk why people cope so hard

even asian guys cope saying muh asian girls only prefer asian guys who have white skin, not white guys. YOURE COPING. ITS THE SAME THING

and black isnt tanned you freak
no, it's not the same, not even close

they are usually shorter and smaller
different facial features
culture
way of dressing
body odor
they bring a lot of issues/bad reputation

maybe if the ethnic was highly westernized, followed the same culture, diet and fashion trends, but that's not the case in many countries in europe for example

also having tan skin is quite different from being brown in terms of physical appearance

no, it's not the same, not even close

they are usually shorter and smaller
different facial features
culture
way of dressing
body odor
they bring a lot of issues/bad reputation

maybe if the ethnic was highly westernized, followed the same culture, diet and fashion trends, but that's not the case in many countries in europe for example

also having tan skin is quite different from being brown in terms of physical appearance
COPING

they still only desire men of european descent
tanned = white with tan, not ethnic subhuman from mumbai
pretty much

ethnic culture is so badly seen in europe that they will need an extra 2 points just to compete
mention you are indian or arab, and most girls will instantly lose interest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back