Male racial hierarchy in asia

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
3 main things asian girls say they like - tall height, white skin, caucasoid facial features

of course other things matter too but these are the main things

tall height - 33.3%
white skin - 33.3%
caucasoid facial features - 33.3%

Male racial hierarchy for sexual desirability in asia -

1. European guys - have the height, have the white skin, have the ideal facial features - 100% ideal
  2. Gluth injectionmaxxed, surgeried, tall east asian guys - have the height, have the skin colour, have the face - 100% ideal
  3. Western born brown guys - have the height, have the facial features, not dont have the skin colour - 66.6% ideal
  4. American guys - have the height, dont have the white skin, have the ideal facial features - 66.6% ideal
  5. Koreans - have the height, dont have the facial features, dont have the skin colour - 33% ideal
  6. Western born black guys - have the height, dont have the facial features, dont have the skin colour - 33.3% ideal
  7. Foreign born brown guys - dont have the height, have the facial features, dont have the skin colour - 33.3% ideal
  8. Other east asians - dont have the height, dont have the facial features, dont have the skin colour - 0% ideal
  9. Africa born black guys - dont have height, dont have facial features, dont have the skin colour - 0% ideal

3 main things asian girls say they like - tall height, white skin, caucasoid facial features

of course other things matter too but these are the main things

tall height - 33.3%
white skin - 33.3%
caucasoid facial features - 33.3%

Male racial hierarchy for sexual desirability in asia -

1. European guys - have the height, have the white skin, have the ideal facial features - 100% ideal
  2. Gluth injectionmaxxed, surgeried, tall east asian guys - have the height, have the skin colour, have the face - 100% ideal
  3. Western born brown guys - have the height, have the facial features, not dont have the skin colour - 66.6% ideal
  4. American guys - have the height, dont have the white skin, have the ideal facial features - 66.6% ideal
  5. Koreans - have the height, dont have the facial features, dont have the skin colour - 33% ideal
  6. Western born black guys - have the height, dont have the facial features, dont have the skin colour - 33.3% ideal
  7. Foreign born brown guys - dont have the height, have the facial features, dont have the skin colour - 33.3% ideal
  8. Other east asians - dont have the height, dont have the facial features, dont have the skin colour - 0% ideal
  9. Africa born black guys - dont have height, dont have facial features, dont have the skin colour - 0% ideal
what do you consider 3.?
most brown guys dont have the facial features

it's mostly europeans, white US, canada, australia...

what do you consider 3.?
most brown guys dont have the facial features

it's mostly europeans, white US, canada, australia...
Brown guys have the same facial features as whites. Indians arabs nafris Latinos etc cos they're caucasoids like us

Did u never see a brown guy before or something?

Brown guys have the same facial features as whites. Indians arabs nafris Latinos etc cos they're caucasoids like us

Did u never see a brown guy before or something?
you must be joking

you really think indians, arabs or latinos look white european? in terms of face
i'm sure there's a few exceptions but most of them dont look like that at all, and arent desired in Asia

if all of them were white, you could still see they aren't european
they are quite different
and that's without taking into account hairstyle or fashion

maybe some mixed or european blood ones, can pass if they take good care of themselves

you must be joking

you really think indians, arabs or latinos look white european? in terms of face
i'm sure there's a few exceptions but most of them dont look like that at all, and arent desired in Asia
im not joking. they have the same facial features. clearly youve never seen them in real life.

they arent desired in asia due to height and skin colour, not cos of facial features.

im not joking. they have the same facial features. clearly youve never seen them in real life.

they arent desired in asia due to height and skin colour, not cos of facial features.
i lived in Spain too, plenty of latinos and arabs
so yeah i know 100% how they look and their facial features are not even close
even the white passing ones are easy to see in terms of differences

obviously skin colour and height + style make it very easy to recognize
but even if they were white, same height, european dressing style
you can see a difference

you must be joking

this is actually true.

i lived in singapore in an area outside the center. not many white guys lived there so in the everyday life in shops like grocery stores and hair dressers there people only see chinese, malay and indians. i went to some shop and there was an older singaporean chinese woman at the counter. she had a surprised and happy look on her face and said to me "you look like indian, but white!"

this is actually true.

i lived in singapore in an area outside the center. not many white guys lived there so in the everyday life in shops like grocery stores and hair dressers there people only see chinese, malay and indians. i went to some shop and there was an older singaporean chinese woman at the counter. she had a surprised and happy look on her face and said to me "you look like indian, but white!"
yeah i dont know why people deny it lol. they must have literally never seen one in person or are in denial cos theyre racist or something. i live in pure truths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back