Making Asian Girls Lose Weight.

Xavist

Mar 12, 2024
How do I make my Thai e-gf lose some weight before I meet her in a couple of months?
Can I be straightforward or do I have to be indirect like with Western girls?

Alright, makes sense, but I don’t know if I want to risk offending her and then having her ghost me, since it is long-distance…
she’s just a thai girl

you can find another one bro come on stop being a cuck. go there like this and you’ll get walked all over

she’s just a thai girl

you can find another one bro come on stop being a cuck. go there like this and you’ll get walked all over
It’s not that easy for me due to my lack of experience; I had a more attractive one block me recently on Line because I made one small irrelevant mistake lol

It’s not that easy for me due to my lack of experience; I had a more attractive one block me recently on Line because I made one small irrelevant mistake lol
then you weren’t attractive enough

just say whatever to them

then you weren’t attractive enough

just say whatever to them
I’m doing better in Vietnam and the Philippines; maybe I’ll switch my focus there. For some reason Thailand isn’t working as well.
Also, the more attractive one who blocked me never saw more than one picture of me, so I don’t know why she freaked out on me and changed her mind; must be bipolar or something…

show me what the girl you want to lose weight looks like lol
No, I know you’ll make fun of me since she’s a Becky, but she’s still kind of cute and the only one I met online so far who’s really into me, so I’ll just figure it out myself, but I’m still a little embarrassed that she’s the best I could do so far lol

women are women
this can happen to anyone, even to chad
don't worry, plenty of nice asian fish out there

I’m doing better in Vietnam and the Philippines; maybe I’ll switch my focus there. For some reason Thailand isn’t working as well.
Also, the more attractive one who blocked me never saw more than one picture of me, so I don’t know why she freaked out on me and changed her mind; must be bipolar or something…
That's interesting, it's the opposite for me. I do terrible in Philippines, decently in Vietnam and pretty good in Thailand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back