Advice lowinhibmaxing

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
how would you approach lowinhibmaxing? any drugs? i'm using pregabaline but its temporary and i need permanent change

alcohol is garbage
you smell like shit
red face
acting like a retard
mumbling
and its temporary
and theres hangover

this is worst substance i know
i dont smell at all on it and my clothes never have that cheap liquor smell
red face is for rice jbws never get flushed
im doing better drunk than not drunk
i mumble when im not on alcohol on it i speak better
you just keep sipping and it lasts forever
hangovers are only if you stop

alcohol is based. many a woman has felt uncomfortable in my presence while under the influence
same and in burger you used to be able to get drunk at any age and open containers and public intoxication didnt exist. they made it illegal with these cucked feminist and age cucking laws. fuck foids rights. luckily in california they dont have gay laws like that. i always go to liquor stores while im out driving around and drink outside of them or in my car in parking lots or driving around drinking. fuck this cucked soyciety and fuck foids rights.

same and in burger you used to be able to get drunk at any age and open containers and public intoxication didnt exist. they made it illegal with these cucked feminist and age cucking laws. fuck foids rights. luckily in california they dont have gay laws like that. i always go to liquor stores while im out driving around and drink outside of them or in my car in parking lots or driving around drinking. fuck this cucked soyciety and fuck foids rights.
i drink in public every day and hit on women

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back