low iq trait

Not low IQ; Theres nothing to understand. Nolan isnt a sophisticated director, normies just keep treating him like he is. Much like TENET is a kind of james bond film with time travel as window dressing, Inception is just a heist film with dream states as window dressing. This nigga is closer to a James Cameron than a Kubrick but for some reason the press keeps treating him like he's the latter.

Not low IQ; Theres nothing to understand. Nolan isnt a sophisticated director, normies just keep treating him like he is. Much like TENET is a kind of james bond film with time travel as window dressing, Inception is just a heist film with dream states as window dressing. This nigga is closer to a James Cameron than a Kubrick but for some reason the press keeps treating him like he's the latter.
Idk I think hes pretty talented, Memento and Dark Knight are kino films. He is very hit or miss

Idk I think hes pretty talented, Memento and Dark Knight are kino films. He is very hit or miss

I'm not saying he is bad; I think he's a good director, I like his films I even liked tenet that everyone bagged on - some very kino scenes albeit poor casting I think. I'm saying he isn't sophisticated in the way he is commonly portrayed, he's not the new Kubrick.

I'm not saying he is bad; I think he's a good director, I like his films I even liked tenet that everyone bagged on - some very kino scenes albeit poor casting I think. I'm saying he isn't sophisticated in the way he is commonly portrayed, he's not the new Kubrick.
oh yeah I got your point and no way he is that talented. For today's standards he's good and at least puts out interesting stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back