Looksmaxing is a coping mechanism

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
In Asian culture, women who're above 25 are known as 'leftover' women. These women have mental health issues and are considered gutter trash. The women below 25 are chasing men who they consider top tier. A woman's window of peak attractiveness is small. So, during their most attractive years they go for guys who are the top guys in their eyes. The moment I extend my age range to 30, I suddenly have asian foids direct messaging me either for a date or for sex.

So, for the most part, we're only getting the dregs as foreign men. The native men get the first pick. We're getting their leftovers. The incels in Asia can't even get the leftovers. They choose us instead. But we're both ultimately rejects because they didn't choose us during their prime years.

It's entirely luck based whether you match or bump into an asian girl who's interested in forming a relationship with you. I used pics from when I was fat as fuck and I did better then because of mostly luck. You basically need to be on the app at the moment a young curious 20 yo uni girl decides to try out online dating for the first time looking for a white man. These quality women are taken quickly and it's almost entirely luck based.

In Asian culture, women who're above 25 are known as 'leftover' women.
yes, but I would note the culture around it has been changing fast with new generations, the pressure to date and marry young is not as crazy as before and many 25+ women are single by choice

These women have mental health issues and are considered gutter trash.
how are you going to generalize 100s of millions of women just because they are older than 25?
it's true these women are considered as less but has nothing to do with real mental health issues
it's a cultural belief, and i would say it plays in favor of foreigners, many local girls in asia are tired of that bullshit pressure and find a way out through foreigners

The women below 25 are chasing men who they consider top tier. A woman's window of peak attractiveness is small. So, during their most attractive years they go for guys who are the top guys in their eyes.
that's always true, both women and men chase the top tier, and settle for the best they can get, has nothing to do with being younger than 25 vs older than 25, has nothing to do with Asia

So, for the most part, we're only getting the dregs as foreign men. The native men get the first pick. We're getting their leftovers. The incels in Asia can't even get the leftovers. They choose us instead. But we're both ultimately rejects because they didn't choose us during their prime years.
that always happen, has nothing to do with age or asia
the % of top girls is small everywhere
you think a country like Mexico, where this pressure doesn't exist, is an easy country to date the top tier girls in terms of looks and high class? NO, because those girls everywhere have access to local rich and model guys

It's entirely luck based whether you match or bump into an asian girl who's interested in forming a relationship with you. I used pics from when I was fat as fuck and I did better then because of mostly luck. You basically need to be on the app at the moment a young curious 20 yo uni girl decides to try out online dating for the first time looking for a white man. These quality women are taken quickly and it's almost entirely luck based.
has nothing to do with luck, you assume foreign girls are stupid and will see you as high value just because you are a white foreigner
if you have nothing to offer, why do you expect the top girls to want to date you? they have much better options

i know guys that aren't that good looking and had plenty of choices among middle class asian girls, because they are interesting guys, treat women with respect and take cares of themselves
a friend who is 5'4, dating a thai middle class girl that makes 2k$/month and has 2 condos in Bangkok in her late 20s
and he had plenty of dates with similar girls, he never had any trouble dating in Asia
of course i also know plenty of fat guys that are looking for a 24/7 submissive girl instead of a gf, that find nothing but gold diggers

you attract what you are and it's not very hard to be seen as "high" value in Asia, you just need to be a regular interesting guy, instead of a creepy sexpat or a backpacker addicted to parties and drugs

yes, but I would note the culture around it has been changing fast with new generations
Male nature won't change.
many 25+ women are single by choice
They made foolish decisions, such as, prioritising a career over a family with a man they're attracted to and has status. That's on them for losing in the game of life.
how are you going to generalize 100s of millions of women just because they are older than 25?
When a person understands the absolutist nature of males and females, they can make generalisation because of the predictability of their different nature.
it's true these women are considered as less but has nothing to do with real mental health issues
Yes, it does. The most healthiest people will settle down when they're young with compatible people who're in their environments. Those who didn't fit in are the dregs for the most part.

that always happen, has nothing to do with age or asia
the % of top girls is small everywhere
you think a country like Mexico, where this pressure doesn't exist, is an easy country to date the top tier girls in terms of looks and high class? NO, because those girls everywhere have access to local rich and model guys
It isn't easy to date top tier women ANYWHERE in the world unless a man is top tier in their respective country. I've never seen someone with such a limited understanding of human psychology. An 18 yo that's a 5/10 in looks is TOP TIER to men on the dating market. Most women aren't dating rich guys or models, they're dating men who they met at school or through their social circles.

that's always true, both women and men chase the top tier, and settle for the best they can get, has nothing to do with being younger than 25 vs older than 25, has nothing to do with Asia
Yes, it does. Men are most attracted to PRIME age women below 25. Thus, the most desirable men are exclusively dating prime age. Women above 25 are no longer capable of attracting said men because they lack pulchritude and youth.

has nothing to do with luck, you assume foreign girls are stupid and will see you as high value just because you are a white foreigner
if you have nothing to offer, why do you expect the top girls to want to date you? they have much better options
It has EVERYTHING to do with luck. No, I didn't assume that. That's on you. No, actually. I expect foreign women to look down on me for being white. Again, quit making assumptions of my character, you normie faggot.
i know guys that aren't that good looking and had plenty of choices among middle class asian girls, because they are interesting guys, treat women with respect and take cares of ththemselves
Wow. You've only looked at the surface of these relationships and determined it based off that. News flash, how people act out in public or around their friends is different compared to behind closed doors.
a friend who is 5'4, dating a thai middle class girl that makes 2k$/month and has 2 condos in Bangkok in her late 20s
and he had plenty of dates with similar girls, he never had any trouble dating in Asia
of course i also know plenty of fat guys that are looking for a 24/7 submissive girl instead of a gf, that find nothing but gold diggers
All you've mentioned about the guy is his height. You then assume his value is solely based on it to women. Again, you don't understand female mate selection nor your own male bias when analysing other males.

A guy could be fat, short and have a small penis and be selected for by a woman. Again, what kind of relationship this male will be in is a whole other story. What constitutes a gold diggers varies by man.

you attract what you are and it's not very hard to be seen as "high" value in Asia, you just need to be a regular interesting guy, instead of a creepy sexpat or a backpacker addicted to parties and drugs
You attract what you can get. What a man may think and feel has no influence over others first judgement of you which are based on unchanged genetic factors and environmental factors which made that person, such as, their height, phenotype, status level, hair, etc.

Interesting is subjective. To me, you are the most predictable boring person on this forum but to a random NPC at the pub, you're probably an interesting guy.

Last edited:
Male nature won't change.

They made foolish decisions, such as, prioritising a career over a family with a man they're attracted to and has status. That's on them for losing in the game of life.

When a person understands the absolutist nature of males and females, they can make generalisation because of the predictability of their different nature.

Yes, it does. The most healthiest people will settle down when they're young with compatible people who're in their environments. Those who didn't fit in are the dregs for the most part.

It isn't easy to date top tier women ANYWHERE in the world unless a man is top tier in their respective country. I've never seen someone with such a limited understanding of human psychology. An 18 yo that's a 5/10 in looks is TOP TIER to men on the dating market. Most women aren't dating rich guys or models, they're dating men who they met at school or through their social circles.

Yes, it does. Men are most attracted to PRIME age women below 25. Thus, the most desirable men are exclusively dating prime age. Women above 25 are no longer capable of attracting said men because they lack pulchritude and youth.

It has EVERYTHING to do with luck. No, I didn't assume that. That's on you. No, actually. I expect foreign women to look down on me for being white. Again, quit making assumptions of my character, you normie faggot.

Wow. You've only looked at the surface of these relationships and determined it based off that. News flash, how people act out in public or around their friends is different compared to behind closed doors.

All you've mentioned about the guy is his height. You then assume his value is solely based on it to women. Again, you don't understand female mate selection nor your own male bias when analysing other males.

A guy could be fat, short and have a small penis and be selected for by a woman. Again, what kind of relationship this male will be in is a whole other story. What constitutes a gold diggers varies by man.

You attract what you can get. What a man may think and feel has no influence over others first judgement of you which are based on unchanged genetic factors and environmental factors which made that person, such as, their height, phenotype, status level, hair, etc.

Interesting is subjective. To me, you are the most predictable boring person on this forum but to a random NPC at the pub, you're probably an interesting guy.
ok keep coping troll
i'm sure girls love a fat guy for who he is, and not because of his money
and being fit doesn't help you succeed

keep eating burgers and date gold diggers

ok keep coping troll
i'm sure girls love a fat guy for who he is, and not because of his money
and being fit doesn't help you succeed

keep eating burgers and date gold diggers
Keep being a sub, that's all you're good at, normie.

Last edited:
either get lucky or just play with the leftovers until you find a diamond (if you’re generally unlucky in life, then this will never come)

a 26 year old chink asked me to drinks a few nights ago and although she is above average, it makes me wonder why she is still single at such an age. i’d much rather hang out with 19 year old chink girl that’s never been with a foreigner before. being with the leftover older girls is only useful when you first get to a city and want a good guide. when i’m with the college girls, i have to lead everytime even though im in their city they’ve lived in their whole life.

either get lucky or just play with the leftovers until you find a diamond (if you’re generally unlucky in life, then this will never come)

a 26 year old chink asked me to drinks a few nights ago and although she is above average, it makes me wonder why she is still single at such an age. i’d much rather hang out with 19 year old chink girl that’s never been with a foreigner before. being with the leftover older girls is only useful when you first get to a city and want a good guide. when i’m with the college girls, i have to lead everytime even though im in their city they’ve lived in their whole life.
Yep, I agree. I'd argue that 22 and above is too old. A 22 year old will be thinking from the perspective that she has only got 2 years left tops to lockdown a somewhat desirable man, basically a man who's her second to third best option. She took the risk by giving her prime years to Chad hoping she could be in a LTR with him. So, I'd argue age 22 and up is too old. She didn't want you at 19, when she was her best looking. As a woman gets older, the desirability of the men she can attract goes down. Personally, I don't want to be the back up guy with a pragmatic whore who calculated this all. She's either 18 to 21 or it's nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back