Look at how triggered the JBW Theorists are on this forum

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
I've exposed them for the frauds that they are. They need their delusions to help them function. I went to Asia and came back an incel. There's also endless scientific reasons for why it doesnt exist. JBW debunked!

This clown @ImFree007 logged back in after 4 months just to sprew his emotional word salad all up and down my post.

JBW never had a leg to stand on. End of discussion.

Last edited:
Virtue signal harder, boy. End of discussion. Delusional
IMG 7827

You cannot claim to be an incel in Asia unless you got physically rejected - pushed away - by multiple women.

Remember, as a white sexpat, your role in Asia is that of the nigger in America. You gotta be emotionally volatile, physically dominant, obsessed with pussy, generous with money and affection, intensely disliked by your smaller-dicked male competition. You can't do any of this if you have issues with male libido. Very common for guys who go long time without getting laid.

She returns your casual approach with a facade of indifference, playing it cool like females usually do when a strange new male approaches. But instead of rising to the challenge (no pun intended) and doing a bit of peacocking or clowning around until she laughs or at least smiles, you shrivel and shrink away. The reflexive response of a chronically rejected man.

Watch the Asia sexpats with the vlogs. Their interactions with women on the street are always awkward at the beginning...she always balks at the boldly familiar approach, the unsolicited questions. No Asian guy is bold enough to do that. But his exuberant energy is dominant enough that she cannot help but respond positively. Even if he never sees her again, he still broke the ice, a mini conquest. I see nigger Chads peacocking with every single girl they meet. That's how a guy ascends. Not by finding any excuse to avoid pursuit of an available female.

"nah she's a gold digger"
"nah she's too fat"
"nah her face is ugly"
"nah she's so dumb"
"nah she doesn't seem interested"

Last edited:
You cannot claim to be an incel in Asia unless you got physically rejected
This isn't the 1980s, bro. Most of dating is done online in the current year primarily on instagram and then dating apps. It's apparent even in Saigon that attractive women sit in their apartments all day and meet with the people they so desire. They clearly ain't meeting with white men, that's for sure.

Remember, as a white sexpat, your role in Asia is that of the nigger in America. You gotta be emotionally volatile, physically dominant, obsessed with pussy, generous with money and affection, intensely disliked by your smaller-dicked male competition. You can't do any of this if you have issues with male libido. Very common for guys who go long time without getting laid.
Desired men don't have to do any of this BS. I bet you haven't even attempted to do anything you've listed above. For one, I HAVE done it in my past and what I learned from the experience is that looks are where it begins and ends at nightclubs. Especially if you're riding solo. Another thing, if you get too aggressive with approaching you can get banned from every nightclub in the area.

Spew*

Last edited:
This isn't the 1980s, bro. Most of dating is done online in the current year primarily on instagram and then dating apps. It's apparent even in Saigon that attractive women sit in their apartments all day and meet with the people they so desire. They clearly ain't meeting with white men, that's for sure.
Like many celibates, your entire dating strategy revolves around fulfilling unrealistic sex fantasies with 10/10 Instagram hotties, leaving you repulsed by the coarse reality of hooking up with easy women in whatever social setting you encounter them. Setting your standards absurdly high from the get-go is like an newb starting at the most difficult level. Of course you'll be BTFO by the experienced players, it's ludicrous to expect otherwise. If you haven't fucked in a long time, it shows in a million ways. You gotta polish your game on whatever is available. A successful sexpat never turns his nose up at an available "5/10" or 42 year old like celibate snobs here and on 4chan love to do.

If you are ignored in nightclubs, you are low-energy. No flair, no exuberance. You only want to clinch the deal...hone in on a willing girl and take her out of the club back to your boring-ass room to fuck. That's the problem with masturbators. They are so used to short-circuiting their reward pathways to achieve orgasm that they only feel frustrated and impatient in an atmosphere of high sexual energy, instead of being entranced by the setting and losing themselves in the vibe, not even thinking about what's gonna happen at closing time.

Like many celibates, your entire dating strategy revolves around fulfilling unrealistic sex fantasies with 10/10 Instagram hotties, leaving you repulsed by the coarse reality of hooking up with easy women in whatever social setting you encounter them. Setting your standards absurdly high from the get-go is like an newb starting at the most difficult level.
That's not true. I had someone tell me today that I've overrated a woman by two points.

If you are ignored in nightclubs, you are low-energy. No flair, no exexuberance.
Not true. My experience was collaborates by another man in his 30s. In his prime he experienced the same situations as me despite being high energy. It's down to our looks not meeting the standards of the women there. Attraction is non-negotiable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back