live in a place where education is valued

SEA is speedrunning East Asia, not yet to the extreme of Koreans but in 10 years i would expect all those countries to be hyper competitive
you can already see it by plummeting birth rates

Agreed. I had several Asian homies who tried living in Medellin for a bit. Overtime, found out Asian culture just isn't compatible with Latin culture and eventually dipped out.

Agreed. I had several Asian homies who tried living in Medellin for a bit. Overtime, found out Asian culture just isn't compatible with Latin culture and eventually dipped out.
i’m introvert so can’t live around those latin animals!

same reason i can’t live in philippines

like @JustGo said, the day isn’t complete for filipinos unless they’re getting drunk on the streets with friends and fast food

spanish culture ruins everything it touches

i’m introvert so can’t live around those latin animals!

same reason i can’t live in philippines

like @JustGo said, the day isn’t complete for filipinos unless they’re getting drunk on the streets with friends and fast food

spanish culture ruins everything it touches
death for ntfags and the autists who work to make the world better for ntfags

yes, the cultural stretch from asia to latin america is big. western countries are in the middle between them culturally.

if you're an introvert you will probably do better in asia. in latam you should be able to merge into the happy talkative culture if you wanna have a good time and being able to dance helps a ton.

SEA is speedrunning East Asia, not yet to the extreme of Koreans but in 10 years i would expect all those countries to be hyper competitive
you can already see it by plummeting birth rates
eh depends where. thailand and vietnam sure, but not flip or cambodia lol

yes, the cultural stretch from asia to latin america is big. western countries are in the middle between them culturally.

if you're an introvert you will probably do better in asia. in latam you should be able to merge into the happy talkative culture if you wanna have a good time and being able to dance helps a ton.
the west is quite divided though
the culture between the south of europe and the north is so different

the south is very similar to latin america
the north is the opposite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back