Recommendation Lithuania should be annexed by China

You can legally migrate to any of these green countries, why does it need to be China:

View attachment 8691

Don't you like Mongolia? that's the land of your ancestors.
Huge population of China is good for searching very rare kemonowaifu. Religions are good, average high IQ are good for kemono. Lithuanian passport is worthless piece of shit

Huge population of China is good for searching very rare kemonowaifu. Religions are good, average high IQ are good for kemono. Lithuanian passport is worthless piece of shit
But you are gonna feel bad when you racemix, all the fucking anime girls look eastern european, don't you feel like you are betraying them? are you gonna also abandon them like you did with lithuanian females?

@Napoleon de Geso chose, left or right:
Chinese vs Lithuanian; child, teenager and young adult:

Generated photos 670d2fd4b972ac000d44d646Generated photos 670d2ee7b972ac000944d99c
Generated photos 66d056e2099bb600098819aeGenerated photos 670d2e22b972ac000d44d627
Generated photos 670d308bce9117000d6163d0Generated photos 670d3602ce9117000b6165f4

There is 2 prompt types where you can generate this, the first one i used for the images above and another one that works worse (for example, it didn't give them a beach hat):

The dress is wrong, i need to create a better prompt for it.

Last edited:

View attachment 8695View attachment 8694
View attachment 8692View attachment 8693
View attachment 8696View attachment 8700

There is 2 prompt types where you can generate this, the first one i used for the images above and another one that works worse (for example, it didn't give them a beach hat):

@Napoleon de Geso chose left or right above, say your choice here.

View attachment 302295312767795200.mp4
View attachment 302269494008111106.mp4

Haven't you seen his jaw bones? he's a chad, he doesn't even have any full beard that covers anything. You are blind.
I think you are blinded by your love for him.

You say you wanna get banned so that you don't have to see his posts anymore, but all of your posts are focused on him. JFL.

I think you are blinded by your love for him.

You say you wanna get banned so that you don't have to see his posts anymore, but all of your posts are focused on him. JFL.
I need to defend west eurasian females, he constantly attacks them each day, i don't want them to be verbally or physically attacked.

Last edited:
Why? They are trash and need be exterminated
i have an eye canthal tilt of around 2.5, i need to protect and only be with females of a canthal tilt of 0 to 2.5.

Yeah i do have a bit of upper jaw progantism because of my small native american and sub saharan african DNA (native americans had a bit of native australian DNA (and native australians were proto-caucasids (canthal tilt of 0) while sub-saharan africans are proto-mongolids (canthal tilt of 10))) but i have a canthal tilt of 2.5 due to my mostly modern-west eurasian DNA. What matters is their eye canthal tilt, i need to protect it, i need to chose quality over quantity, i can't let this eye canthal tilt die.

I need to chose beauty over cuteness, i cannot let the beauty die, because i also have that beauty in my eyes)

They just don't know what's good and bad, all your ancestors had their eyeshape, are you really gonna betray them all?

Last edited:
i have an eye canthal tilt of around 2.5, i need to protect and only be with females of a canthal tilt of 0 to 2.5.

Yeah i do have a bit of upper jaw progantism because of my small native australian (native americans have a bit of native australian DNA (and native australians were proto-caucasids (canthal tilt of 0) while sub-saharan africans are proto-mongolids (canthal tilt of 10))) and sub saharan african DNA. What matters is their eye canthal tilt, i need to protect it, i need to chose quality over quantity, i can't let this eye canthal tilt die.

I need to chose beauty over cuteness, i cannot let the beauty die, because i also have that beauty in my eyes)

They just don't know what's good and bad, all your ancestors had their eyeshape, are you really gonna betray them all?
Autism levels

@Napoleon de Geso left or right? just answer the fucking question.

Just respond the question @Napoleon de Geso .

@Napoleon de Geso chose left or right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back