Recommendation Learning Korean is pointless to get Korean girls? (THEORY)

6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish

Having Mixed MOGGER kids with every race
Nov 10, 2023
If a Korean girl likes white boys and fetishizes them to the point of JBW working then they would learn English. This means the girls who don't know English in Korea probably don't fetishize white boys because they would have learnt English to attract the white guys. JBW WILL NOT WORK on these koreans. Meaning, learning Korean is USELESS if all the non-English speaking Koreans don't fetishize white boys.

If you ever think you are missing out when you meet a Korean who can't speak English. You probably aren't because if they liked foreigners they would have learnt English by that point.

most young people speak some english

but exercising your brain and learning new things is always useful

most young people speak some english

but exercising your brain and learning new things is always useful
I think I wanna learn Korean cause I want to fully integrate into that society not really for women. I have seen Seoul walk tours and the city looks like fucking cyberpunk 76. I really like the aesthetic just am weary of the depression rates.

Do you think Korea has a lot of economic future? Do you think it will keep advancing and not turn into a 3rd world shithole in 40 years? I have seen in other posts you have been to Korea and assuming you haven't gone to north korea jfl. What cities would you reccomend?

I think I wanna learn Korean cause I want to fully integrate into that society not really for women. I have seen Seoul walk tours and the city looks like fucking cyberpunk 76. I really like the aesthetic just am weary of the depression rates.

Do you think Korea has a lot of economic future? Do you think it will keep advancing and not turn into a 3rd world shithole in 40 years? I have seen in other posts you have been to Korea and assuming you haven't gone to north korea jfl. What cities would you reccomend?
yea i’ve lived there and been to every major city

if they can figure out their demographic problems they’ll continue to be fine however if not then their conglomerate companies such as samsung will continue to move to other countries. most likely their economy will just stagnate like what’s happened to japan the past two decades

if you do decide to live in seoul just know you’ll be expected to pay a minimum of $7500 as a deposit for an apartment

and yea seoul is a beautiful city. i used to cycle around all day and never get bored. lots of things to do but the winters are very cold
IMG 9886

if they can figure out their demographic problems they’ll continue to be fine however if not then their conglomerate companies such as samsung will continue to move to other countries. most likely their economy will just stagnate like what’s happened to japan the past two decades

if you do decide to live in seoul just know you’ll be expected to pay a minimum of $7500 as a deposit for an apartment

and yea seoul is a beautiful city. i used to cycle around all day and never get bored. lots of things to do but the winters are very cold
View attachment 2668
Is it true everyone is depressed there and a "debbie downer" and generally not fun to be around. Because I have seen tiktoks where clubs are accepting people all day everyday even at 10am. WHO TF GOES CLUBBING AT 10AM? But then again, they have the highest suicide rate and you have said that people look soulless in other posts. Is it just all the students that are depressed or is it the general population?

Is it true everyone is depressed there and a "debbie downer" and generally not fun to be around. Because I have seen tiktoks where clubs are accepting people all day everyday even at 10am. WHO TF GOES CLUBBING AT 10AM? But then again, they have the highest suicide rate and you have said that people look soulless in other posts. Is it just all the students that are depressed or is it the general population?
it’s cuz they all slave away for good grades in school trying to get into best unis

it’s been changing recently where people go alternative routes

autism. they all prefer white but theres no point in them learning english cos no white men there or anything

if u learn korean, u 10000x ur chances of gf there

one i met was depressed

theyre depressed cos they study and work 2x more hours than westerners but still poorer

yea theyre gonna collapse if they dont import millions of indians . idk if theyll do it or not

autism. they all prefer white but theres no point in them learning english cos no white men there or anything

if u learn korean, u 10000x ur chances of gf there

one i met was depressed

theyre depressed cos they study and work 2x more hours than westerners but still poorer

yea theyre gonna collapse if they dont import millions of indians . idk if theyll do it or not
Is it worth moving there? If its not economically stable i dont want to go. Will it be a 3rd world shithole in 30 years?

View attachment 2668
There's something very peaceful about that image. Burger could never. I'm in Seattle all next week and dreading jt

If a Korean girl likes white boys and fetishizes them to the point of JBW working then they would learn English. This means the girls who don't know English in Korea probably don't fetishize white boys because they would have learnt English to attract the white guys. JBW WILL NOT WORK on these koreans. Meaning, learning Korean is USELESS if all the non-English speaking Koreans don't fetishize white boys.

If you ever think you are missing out when you meet a Korean who can't speak English. You probably aren't because if they liked foreigners they would have learnt English by that point.
Ur 6'8?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back