Learn Chinese and geomax to China

positivecoper

Sep 8, 2023
they love both those because theyre brain washed bots. they hate shit skin curries with their foreskin that stinks like shit
Cope
Malaysia and Singapore has so many mixed race kids with dark indian dads and chinese moms they had to add new race to their government forms

South East Asian chinks were fucked by dark dravidians for thousands of years it's in their blood now

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Cope
Malaysia and Singapore has so many mixed race kids with dark indian dads and chinese moms they had to add new race to their government forms

South East Asian chinks were fucked by dark dravidians for thousands of years it's in their blood now
stop acting like indians have ever invaded anywhere

you were ruled by british ur entire lives and ur weak little cucks

if anything SEA would invade u cos theyre richer and stronger and taller

jbw4life

Oct 22, 2023
What do you do about the chinese firewall? Or getting a chinese number to pay for everything thorough wechat?

How do you avoid eating food that has been cooked by a recycled used oil from the trash?

Last edited:

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
business wise obviously, but it will take years of full time learning, not 1 year of duolingo 10 minutes per day jfl
probably because of these yt videos "i learned chinese in 6 months CLICK TO SEE HOW" people think its easy

personally i hate chinese tones and all this shit, it just sound weird for me, japanese sounds better but is probably even harder than chinese as you have this hiragana katakana and kanji bullshit so you basically have 3 alphabets and one of them has thousands of chinese-like weird symbols
bro i am going there to drop sweet and sour loads in bug pussy not conduct joint meetings with a CCP envoy. its not hard to learn basic phrases, coomer terms, and other essential shit like you would do in any other country while travelling.

6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish

Nov 10, 2023
The CGP is basically a dictatorship, its cool to travel but definetly not living their. You will be treated as a god but YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN FUCKING CHINA. Im not a pussy who is that concerned about safety but the future of china looks like a black mirror episode and practically is with their rating system.

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
The CGP is basically a dictatorship, its cool to travel but definetly not living their. You will be treated as a god but YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN FUCKING CHINA. Im not a pussy who is that concerned about safety but the future of china looks like a black mirror episode and practically is with their rating system.
I doubt it, 95% of what you see about China is propaganda.

Friar Tuck

Nov 17, 2023
True, Geomaxxers need to Hong Kong maxx. go to Disney, slam foids, and get the fuck back to Vietnam.