Learn Chinese and geomax to China

Even in Chinese tier 1 cities your max spending will be 2k dollar per month

More exotic due to less foreigners

Prettier fashionmaxxed girls
learning chinese takes years to conversational level, due to the tones they will have problem understanding you even after years of learning
and they dont speak english, they dont even have english menu in restaurants outside of shanghai and pekin

and chinese girls are extremely monogamous, look at their lifetime sex partners on average

just stick to sea

learning chinese takes years to conversational level, due to the tones they will have problem understanding you even after years of learning
and they dont speak english, they dont even have english menu in restaurants outside of shanghai and pekin

and chinese girls are extremely monogamous, look at their lifetime sex partners on average

just stick to sea
Learning chinese at Max will take 1 year
And the monogamous shit is cope they have sex like white girls in usa now

just stick to sea
sounds like you just want all those billions of girls for yourself, you greedy bastard.

Last edited:
People will come up to you in Asia and talk just to practice English.

I had some school kids come up to me and ask me a million questions about Canada while on the train in Bangkok

People will come up to you in Asia and talk just to practice English.

I had some school kids come up to me and ask me a million questions about Canada while on the train in Bangkok
yup, but as far as women are concerned. they see that your "popular" and that's all it takes for them to at least be interested.

and any advantage is a good advantage. Especially when you dont' have to do anything for it

but truly if you have blue eyes. that's all you really need. for some fucked up reason, asian girls go crazy for blue eyes

im thinking about getting contacts just to prove my theory

Maybe if you are low IQ it will.
Learning chinese at Max will take 1 year
And the monogamous shit is cope they have sex like white girls in usa now
before mandarin they had 1000 dialects, even now only 70% of chinas speak standard mandarin
its common for chinese people to not understand each other when theyre from differents part of china and youre saying you can learn mandarin in 1 year

china is garbage

before mandarin they had 1000 dialects, even now only 70% of chinas speak standard mandarin
its common for chinese people to not understand each other when theyre from differents part of china and youre saying you can learn mandarin in 1 year

china is garbage
70% is more than enough.

only east asian language worth learning tbh

japan and korea are dying

any country in southeast asia bug land will be able to speak english if they’re important
business wise obviously, but it will take years of full time learning, not 1 year of duolingo 10 minutes per day jfl
probably because of these yt videos "i learned chinese in 6 months CLICK TO SEE HOW" people think its easy

personally i hate chinese tones and all this shit, it just sound weird for me, japanese sounds better but is probably even harder than chinese as you have this hiragana katakana and kanji bullshit so you basically have 3 alphabets and one of them has thousands of chinese-like weird symbols

they love both those because theyre brain washed bots. they hate shit skin curries with their foreskin that stinks like shit
Cope
Malaysia and Singapore has so many mixed race kids with dark indian dads and chinese moms they had to add new race to their government forms

South East Asian chinks were fucked by dark dravidians for thousands of years it's in their blood now

Cope
Malaysia and Singapore has so many mixed race kids with dark indian dads and chinese moms they had to add new race to their government forms

South East Asian chinks were fucked by dark dravidians for thousands of years it's in their blood now
stop acting like indians have ever invaded anywhere

you were ruled by british ur entire lives and ur weak little cucks

if anything SEA would invade u cos theyre richer and stronger and taller

What do you do about the chinese firewall? Or getting a chinese number to pay for everything thorough wechat?

How do you avoid eating food that has been cooked by a recycled used oil from the trash?

Last edited:
business wise obviously, but it will take years of full time learning, not 1 year of duolingo 10 minutes per day jfl
probably because of these yt videos "i learned chinese in 6 months CLICK TO SEE HOW" people think its easy

personally i hate chinese tones and all this shit, it just sound weird for me, japanese sounds better but is probably even harder than chinese as you have this hiragana katakana and kanji bullshit so you basically have 3 alphabets and one of them has thousands of chinese-like weird symbols
bro i am going there to drop sweet and sour loads in bug pussy not conduct joint meetings with a CCP envoy. its not hard to learn basic phrases, coomer terms, and other essential shit like you would do in any other country while travelling.

The CGP is basically a dictatorship, its cool to travel but definetly not living their. You will be treated as a god but YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN FUCKING CHINA. Im not a pussy who is that concerned about safety but the future of china looks like a black mirror episode and practically is with their rating system.

The CGP is basically a dictatorship, its cool to travel but definetly not living their. You will be treated as a god but YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN FUCKING CHINA. Im not a pussy who is that concerned about safety but the future of china looks like a black mirror episode and practically is with their rating system.
I doubt it, 95% of what you see about China is propaganda.

True, Geomaxxers need to Hong Kong maxx. go to Disney, slam foids, and get the fuck back to Vietnam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back