LATAM seems better than sea tbh

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
Asian women literally have no ass and tits and if you have kids with them your kids will end up like elliot rodgers, It's only good for having a bunch of sex and then leaving honestly.

Just get shot in the head by chadriguez in latam theory, latammaxxing is stupid for beginner geomaxxers and not NT people

Did a tinder experiment in Peru: most foids look like subhumans. The only foids who looked like a 7 or 8 have a lot of men simping for them and are tiktok whores and golddiggers

Did a tinder experiment in Peru: most foids look like subhumans. The only foids who looked like a 7 or 8 have a lot of men simping for them and are tiktok whores and golddiggers

I think that's why I pulled the plug on my LATAM plans after my first sea trip. The girls didn't really look that good (Mexico) and the culture didn't excite me like Asia.

Peru is a shithole the only women that are hot are in the capital and they come from ecuador, colombia and venezuela. They literally have mostly native women of course they are gonna be ugly go read some books on genetics and phenotypes.

Last edited:
I think that's why I pulled the plug on my LATAM plans after my first sea trip. The girls didn't really look that good (Mexico) and the culture didn't excite me like Asia.
You have clearly never seen colombian women or brazilian women, Latin america is a big place and there's native american latinos, white latinos, black latinos, arab latinos and asian latinos in different countries that make up majority.

Just get shot in the head by chadriguez in latam theory, latammaxxing is stupid for beginner geomaxxers and not NT people
Yeah if you are a pussy then don't go but south east asian women look worse than latinas honestly i would rather get with latinas then foidlet asian women who are gonna give my kids bad genes. Also you can buy guns legally in some south american countries to defend yourself instead of just being a bitch you could fight back instead of being a victim. Also if you have western dollars you can live in a guarded neighborhood with armed security and 24/7 camera surveillance these are all things that people who make around 4-5k a month could afford tbh.

Never been to LATAM but lifestyle seems better in Asia and cheaper too. Or maybe I just have yellow fever lol.
You get what you pay for, If you want elliot rodger kids go ahead. If you aren't gonna have kids or you don't give a shit about your kids looks then south east asia is for you i guess, You will also need to learn spanish instead of South East Asia where english is better there. There's pros and cons to both countries but i find latinas way better looking and it depends on the person.

Stfu you autist. Only euro looking latinas are hot but I doubt that they want an 18yo incel like u😂 @BlackPillBrutality
I have gotten girlfriends before retard jfl, If anyone is autistic it's you. You can't even speak proper english faggot fuck out of my thread you retard, There's 5'6 white guys who have gotten laid in colombia and had kids with white latinas 😂 , I think i'll be fine as a mid tier normie 5'10 with high cheekbones and good jawline jfl

Last edited:
You get what you pay for, If you want elliot rodger kids go ahead. If you aren't gonna have kids or you don't give a shit about your kids looks then south east asia is for you i guess, You will also need to learn spanish instead of South East Asia where english is better there. There's pros and cons to both countries but i find latinas way better looking and it depends on the person.
lets face it ur not gonna learn and become fluent in spanish tho

we will all end up in filthypeens/thrannyland

I have gotten girlfriends before retard jfl, If anyone is autistic it's you. You can't even speak proper english faggot fuck out of my thread you retard, There's 5'6 white guys who have gotten laid in colombia and had kids with white latinas 😂 , I think i'll be fine as a mid tier normie 5'10 with high cheekbones and good jawline jfl
Lol I heightmog and wealthmog you. How many chromosomes are you missing? @BlackPillBrutality

my hapa kids will dance on your grave in Latam after you got raped to death by trannies in Bogota.😂

lets face it ur not gonna learn and become fluent in spanish tho

we will all end up in filthypeens/thrannyland
I'm already learning, I've been using duolingo and i bought a book lol. It takes 1-2 years to learn spanish, I will just slay in south east asia and pay for good quality living for a few months in a clean area like makati or bgc or kuala lumpur. Living in latin america mogs cause food tastes way better, women are hotter and you can actually buy property unlike in a lot of sea countries like phiippines.

i like petite girls tho

and elliot rodgers was a chad. just autistic
Elliot rodgers was 5'7 and he had a asian nose and asian eyes. If his dad got with a white passing latina or even a native+white mixed latina he would still get a better looking kid, He literally got with a malaysian woman, Even elliot rodgers himself said if he was white he wouldn't be a incel on the threads he was on before he died, Manletism is much more common with south east asian women than latinas especially white or mixed with white latinas which are basically 50-70% in some countries. Not to mention Elliot Rodgers brother's mother is moroccan and he is a literal model and mogs elliot to death, Moroccans are not even close to hispanics in terms of looks they are mostly arab+some euro and black meanwhile hispanics have mostly white+native and barely any blacks in the areas where it's not a shithole and crime ridden.

Last edited:
my hapa kids will dance on your grave in Latam after you got raped to death by trannies in Bogota.😂
Your hapa kids will hang themselves because asian women only want white cock and your kids will inherit most of their genetics from the asian mom. 😂 😂When sea becomes mainstream you will get cucked by another foreigner cause you are a pathetic ugly dysgenic fuck. Trannies are mostly in south east asia you retarded low iq dumb fuck jfl.

You guys are too high inhib and desperate for validation to go to Latin America. I love it because I am a coomer and my worldview is similar to Looksmaximus but if you are going to say Colombia as an average khhv .org and .is cel it is fucking gg. These latinas are sharks and will prey on your desperation to ascend. If you have no problem with p4p it is paradise but if you are trying to wine and dine these gutter whores like a jestermaxxer then you will get scolpamined and your bank account drained. It is a dangerous country post covid and passport bros have tainted the waters to the point its not really worth it and theres much better spots for latinas for decent rates where you dont have to worry about getting your head smashed by a baseball bat by two desperate manlet spics over your iphone 5.

Yeah if you are a pussy then don't go but south east asian women look worse than latinas honestly i would rather get with latinas then foidlet asian women who are gonna give my kids bad genes. Also you can buy guns legally in some south american countries to defend yourself instead of just being a bitch you could fight back instead of being a victim. Also if you have western dollars you can live in a guarded neighborhood with armed security and 24/7 camera surveillance these are all things that people who make around 4-5k a month could afford tbh.
Stop being naive man, LatAM is super dangerous for a high inhib basement dwelling PSL fag and in general for most gringos. These days theres tons of desperate vennies flooding into the country and post covid alot of them have nothing to lose, doesnt help they blame the digital nomad fags and expats for rising costs too. Also alot of the whores have western union simps and the hottest ones are whoring in Spain. If you have no issues being a weekend warrior whore monger like me than by all means go, but if you are Tinder swiping away and going on dates with these gutter foids you are going to have a massive massive massive target on your back especially if you are in the country for more than 2 weeks.

You guys are too high inhib and desperate for validation to go to Latin America. I love it because I am a coomer and my worldview is similar to Looksmaximus but if you are going to say Colombia as an average khhv .org and .is cel it is fucking gg. These latinas are sharks and will prey on your desperation to ascend. If you have no problem with p4p it is paradise but if you are trying to wine and dine these gutter whores like a jestermaxxer then you will get scolpamined and your bank account drained. It is a dangerous country post covid and passport bros have tainted the waters to the point its not really worth it and theres much better spots for latinas for decent rates where you dont have to worry about getting your head smashed by a baseball bat by two desperate manlet spics over your iphone 5.
ill go geomax there for prostitutes and ill even go to mozambique and myanmar.

Latam whores are cheap btw, you can fuck a venezuelan refugee for like 30$. Granted I wouldn't do that because the brothel would be super dangerous in the hood in Bogota/Medellin. One friend who's a white chad basically had a drug sex party with friends down there and had a lot of fun. Latam is also close you can get cheap flights from miami.

But lately it's gotten very dangerous because of all the american whoremongers, the funniest story is that now colombians are targeting black americans and robbing the shit out of them. The reasoning was they love hot latina girls and try to act tough and brag about being tough saying they're from the hood and also carry cash to fuck whores. At the end of the day, acting tough and having fighting experience doesn't mean shit when 3 armed guys jump you while your naked in a shower after fucking a whore.

Latam whores are cheap btw, you can fuck a venezuelan refugee for like 30$. Granted I wouldn't do that because the brothel would be super dangerous in the hood in Bogota/Medellin. One friend who's a white chad basically had a drug sex party with friends down there and had a lot of fun. Latam is also close you can get cheap flights from miami.

But lately it's gotten very dangerous because of all the american whoremongers, the funniest story is that now colombians are targeting black americans and robbing the shit out of them. The reasoning was they love hot latina girls and try to act tough and brag about being tough saying they're from the hood and also carry cash to fuck whores. At the end of the day, acting tough and having fighting experience doesn't mean shit when 3 armed guys jump you while your naked in a shower after fucking a whore.
you can fuck street walkers for 30 dollars right by the border in tijuana.

Stop being naive man, LatAM is super dangerous for a high inhib basement dwelling PSL fag and in general for most gringos. These days theres tons of desperate vennies flooding into the country and post covid alot of them have nothing to lose, doesnt help they blame the digital nomad fags and expats for rising costs too. Also alot of the whores have western union simps and the hottest ones are whoring in Spain. If you have no issues being a weekend warrior whore monger like me than by all means go, but if you are Tinder swiping away and going on dates with these gutter foids you are going to have a massive massive massive target on your back especially if you are in the country for more than 2 weeks.
If you use online dating and go to clubs and shit then obviously you will have nothing but gold digging whores who will do anything to steal your money, If you go to the safe places where there aren't many crimes and there is police presence + armed guards you will be fine, People like you just like to fear monger and assume all the guys going overseas are retards who lack intelligence and long term planning. if you honestly think i'm going to colombia to slay and get a ton of pussy like you could do in sea ur wrong. Getting a gf or a wife if divorce laws aren't cucked and having kids are my main focus for going to south america, And i'm not going to any shithole neighborhoods where it's unsafe i'll be paying good money to live in safe rich areas and i will get a car to make sure i don't walk on foot in bad areas. Also i'm not a autistic sperg incel i'm just a mid tier normie who doesn't want to get with landwhales or bipolar foids in usa, I have gotten good success with latinas as well and i'm southern european so i can be mistaken as a regular white colombian. Being naive means i would deny that there is crime and violence and i couldn't be a victim, I realize i can be a victim easily so i will avoid and keep my head on a swivel which i already do since i live in a dangerous liberal big city in usa anyway, It's the same shit in chicago, LA, New york and other big cities except you have more money because it's us dollars. Don't act like you know shit about me cause i promise you that you don't.

you can fuck street walkers for 30 dollars right by the border in tijuana.
TJ is experiencing hyper pusssy inflation rn, Hong Kong putas are asking for 150$ hh now for arriba. USD depreciating to peso is fucking it over, plus all of the tech fags and black americans throwing dollar bills and simping doesnt help. You can still find street walkers but verge on not recommending it although you can find some gems. TJ was convenient for some Americans but flying into it is absolutley not worth it now unless you want to experience the novelty of HK and the paradigm shift of buyers and sellers market of pussy.

If you use online dating and go to clubs and shit then obviously you will have nothing but gold digging whores who will do anything to steal your money, If you go to the safe places where there aren't many crimes and there is police presence + armed guards you will be fine, People like you just like to fear monger and assume all the guys going overseas are retards who lack intelligence and long term planning. if you honestly think i'm going to colombia to slay and get a ton of pussy like you could do in sea ur wrong. Getting a gf or a wife if divorce laws aren't cucked and having kids are my main focus for going to south america, And i'm not going to any shithole neighborhoods where it's unsafe i'll be paying good money to live in safe rich areas and i will get a car to make sure i don't walk on foot in bad areas. Also i'm not a autistic sperg incel i'm just a mid tier normie who doesn't want to get with landwhales or bipolar foids in usa, I have gotten good success with latinas as well and i'm southern european so i can be mistaken as a regular white colombian. Being naive means i would deny that there is crime and violence and i couldn't be a victim, I realize i can be a victim easily so i will avoid and keep my head on a swivel which i already do since i live in a dangerous liberal big city in usa anyway, It's the same shit in chicago, LA, New york and other big cities except you have more money because it's us dollars. Don't act like you know shit about me cause i promise you that you don't.
Calm down bro no disrespect, just being real with you. If finding a wife and kids means that much to you by all means do it but don't go to a country known for sex tourism and sharks waiting to take advantage. Also even the "safe" neighborhoods aren't really that safe and it is pretty life denying to have to constantly worry about safety there. People underexaggerate the dangers of Colombia and like to act like tough guys and lay shit out but theres countless stories of dudes unsuspecting and letting their guard down and next thing you know they are in the hospital with permenant brain damage because some double digit iq mullata put an entire bag of scolp in your drink to take 20 usd out of your pocket

Also not trying to be a demoralizerfag but you should be realistic and know the risks. Don't be like these passport apes who think every women is not like muh hecking western females and then get hustled or simp for a single mother by sending her her year's wages in a single western union payment

TJ is experiencing hyper pusssy inflation rn, Hong Kong putas are asking for 150$ hh now for arriba. USD depreciating to peso is fucking it over, plus all of the tech fags and black americans throwing dollar bills and simping doesnt help. You can still find street walkers but verge on not recommending it although you can find some gems. TJ was convenient for some Americans but flying into it is absolutley not worth it now unless you want to experience the novelty of HK and the paradigm shift of buyers and sellers market of pussy.
our lives are over. i cant even live to much longer because this worlds getting to twisted. everyone will be a homeless cuck living in a box while foids get everything for free world wide. a homeless drug addicted nigger from zimbabwe will have more value than a 200cm tall 10/10 aryan chad born into a nepo family.

our lives are over. i cant even live to much longer because this worlds getting to twisted. everyone will be a homeless cuck living in a box while foids get everything for free world wide. a homeless drug addicted nigger from zimbabwe will have more value than a 200cm tall 10/10 aryan chad born into a nepo family.
such a cope, women and men will both be in the grave and the new world order will wipe most of the world's population.

I can corroborate this. It's been a while since I've been to Tijuas however I heard that after the pandemic several girls from Hong Kong started raising their rates to $125/30 minutes. Add to this the fact that Adelita's has been closed down for a while, and I wouldn't be surprised if prices had gone up even higher. That said, I have had a lot of good experiences with the street girls and I think it's foolish to knock them. If you speak Spanish to them and understand the game, most of them will treat you really well.

I can corroborate this. It's been a while since I've been to Tijuas however I heard that after the pandemic several girls from Hong Kong started raising their rates to $125/30 minutes. Add to this the fact that Adelita's has been closed down for a while, and I wouldn't be surprised if prices had gone up even higher. That said, I have had a lot of good experiences with the street girls and I think it's foolish to knock them. If you speak Spanish to them and understand the game, most of them will treat you really well.
that sucks so much. 125 for 30 mins i can get better deals from mexicants here and cum in them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back