KingOfAsia, maybe it's your mom?

This place is rent free in niggers heads, full of seething ethnics
honestly i find the Gambia and the DR (the US and Canada's MILF pad) so funny so many roasty milfs no one wants go off to find poor BBC its funny as shit; i used to work in a winery and would get sexually harassed by these type of ladies i find it so funny they cant get any and pay poor men for sex. Glad the Gambian gov is taking steps to keep the dirty Torries out

so many roasty milfs
Which one is it, a roasty or a milf? anyway this is what the average white women looks these days after 30, maybe even earlier nowadays

i find it so funny they cant get any and pay poor men for sex.
How is this any different from what white men do in the Philippines or the rest of Asia? lmao, the lack of self awareness is startling

How is this any different from what white men do in the Philippines or the rest of Asia? lmao, the lack of self awareness is startling
oh its no different then when 30 year old incels do it and if you haven't noticed i bully the shit out of every incel here. i like travel i like women of all colors and im not a racist i fuck and date attractive girls in the states i just like this forum cause im a digital nomad and a KiwiFarmer so trolling incels here while learning cool info is peak entertainment between client meetings with my korean clients that are in the middle of the night my time

:luigi:

@Meeks @IrishSnowman
if you find this stuff entertaining i recommend you the movie "paradise: love". i saw it, it's pretty good and funny. chubby old austrian women going to kenya for some "love". here is the trailer:

Sounds great i always love a good train wreck like an american. Why do you thing we watch 90 day Fiance and Milf Manor? something about our culture makes us love cringe. like im hoping Trump wins the white house just so everyone is pissed off in my region and i mog them as i leave flight booked November 6th right after the voting ends. ill be on an island when this cycles round of riots start. i love living in a politically unstable hell hole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back