Geomax Kaunas, Lithuania - Travel Report

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
Vilnius and Kaunas are the two biggest cities in Lithuania and have some rivalry going on about which is the better one. So I decided to have a look by myself after checking out Vilnius.

My plan for my stay was only good on paper:

I booked the only hostel in the city that has dorms and private rooms. So that i could combine social environment and privacy. It was quite dead though and the setup of the living room was shit. Tables and seats were mostly facing the wall, creating an antisocial atmosphere. The only people that i saw in the common areas were some losers in their 50s who didn't speak english. And indian guys who were acting like it's their private kitchen. Occupying all the space cutting their onions and cooking, putting on loud music on terrible speakers. I was fed up quickly by the social part of the hostel and resorted to my room.

I tried some online dating but results were once again disappointing like in Vilnius. There was a Taiwanese LTB match but I didn't reply because I thought I'd rather try some local fruits. But not even average Lithuanian women seemed really interested. There was a Lithuanian woman who matched me, 8 years younger than me and messaged me first. She was a bit chubby though and had a somewhat recessed upper jaw. That combination just doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't see a need to acquire the Lithuanian bang flag at all costs.

I looked up some events online then that I went to, or at least I tried. An art exhibition that in fact just didn't take place in the announced location, so I stood in front of closed doors. A virtual reality tour in a museum, but it was under construction when I arrived so there was also nothing. Fucking amateurs.

So instead I just walked around to discover the city and rode some trolley busses which was interesting because I've never seen those before. Kaunas is okay, but I didn't really find anything that would give it an edge over Vilnius. Eventually I got bored as fuck in this mediocre city with a shit hostel and failed events. I sat down in a massage chair in a mall and watched hot girls passing by that paid me zero attention.

The boredom and upcoming hornyness lastly made me reply to the Taiwanese. Her profile said only looking for longterm relationships so I didn't expect anything to happen in such a short time, but at least she was down to meet up for a drink. I was still in the mall and wanted to take the chance to buy some drinks for us, but they refused to sell it to me: After a certain time of the day you can't because Lithuanians are notorious drinkers who need to be kept away from buying it at late hours, JFL. Also drinking outside in the streets or parks is forbidden like in Americuck.

It had to be a bar then. We bumped into a salsa bar that had a lively vibe, I decided to sit down there in the outdoor area in front of the big windows, offering a view on the dancefloor, hoping the sexy dancer bodies and Latino vibes would help loosen up the stiff Asian woman. Outside, right in front of us there was a bald ugly Lithuanian guy dancing like a God with his woman. The Taiwanese was talkative but not flirty, the beer didn't really have much of an effect either. We talked about the dancers and how skilled and good in shape they are. And I mentioned that another good thing about dancing is that even a bald guy like that one can find a woman if he dances like that. She was laughing hard and said I was mean.

The place closed soon and we went back, it turned out she was staying in the same hostel as me but she just had a bunk bed in a dorm. We just hadn't seen each other because she was equally annoyed by the losers in the common room and just stayed in her room. No flirty vibe yet but nothing to lose either, I asked her to join me in my room for the night. She declined. But then some shit testing started. She wanted to "just take a peek into what my room looked like". I seduced her until she advanced to "Okay i can sleep here but we don't do anything!". Mhm, sure. Some more last minute resistence while making out in the bed faded away when I sucked her voluptuous large nipples and she moaned across the hostel.

After she had given her body away she talked a bit more openly. She mentioned the Lithuanian bald salsa dancer god again and said if I had looked like him this would have never happened, no matter how good I could dance or whatever. So first she had laughed about my "mean" comment but in fact she is the mean one acting mercilessly no matter what the guy does. JFL @women. Also brutal baldcel blackpill.

Considering all the failed initial plans i ended up having one satisfying night at least. But still it feels wrong to step down to the poor parts of Europe and only having chances to be with an acceptable woman from the other side of the world. Good old JBW appears to work on ethnics in Europe as well. Or maybe I've just become an expert Asian slayer at this point, or maybe a mix of both, I don't know. Either way, without ethnic women this would just be another deserted European land of lonely dick. Except for Chad of course, the winner takes it all.

Fuck Yourope!

@Stellar_Travels @EEmaxxer @BiggChungus @JustGo @predeterminism @Xavist @14passport @AlexBrown84

Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is useless shithole without chinese, so we need more of them, but this cuck foreign affairs minister of lithuania (separatist part of Russia), for his personal ambitions to become eurokomisar (he didn't :D) and for kissing ass of USA, ruined our relations with China

Anxis

somewhat grim. my eastern europe experience is slightly more positive, but I never went to lithuania. also, my experience is from a few years ago. lord knows it only takes a few years to get infinitely worse

[deleted]
Hostels are so over in 2024, have been since COVID, but you still racked up a much-vaunted hostel hookup anyway. Fuckin A
hostels in china are good

either there will be plenty of local girls traveling from another city as tourists

or just chink guys living there permanently

and they split the genders. no mixed dorms at all

i stayed at one in xi’an during the dragon boat festival and the owner invited me to eat some food and the girls working there gave me zongzi and we drank alcohol together

there was a cute mongolian girl from beijing traveling there and we were drinking together and exchanged wechats. she told me to text her when i got to beijing but i was lazy

Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is useless shithole without chinese, so we need more of them, but this cuck foreign affairs minister of lithuania (separatist part of Russia), for his personal ambitions to become eurokomisar (he didn't :D) and for kissing ass of USA, ruined our relations with China

View attachment 8458
Just saw this ZOG fag recently on Polish TV lol

hostels in china are good

either there will be plenty of local girls traveling from another city as tourists

or just chink guys living there permanently

and they split the genders. no mixed dorms at all

i stayed at one in xi’an during the dragon boat festival and the owner invited me to eat some food and the girls working there gave me zongzi and we drank alcohol together

there was a cute mongolian girl from beijing traveling there and we were drinking together and exchanged wechats. she told me to text her when i got to beijing but i was lazy
So easy slaying still in Chinese hostels?

somewhat grim. my eastern europe experience is slightly more positive, but I never went to lithuania. also, my experience is from a few years ago. lord knows it only takes a few years to get infinitely worse

White dating market places where passport bros can geomaxx to are the places where the dating market is the MOST efficient of all passport bro destinations. If you are in the normie tier range of looks regardless of race, it's to be expected the locals ain't gonna be pay you no mind for the most part. Instead, you should be wayyy more pro-active in your efforts to get what you want.

At least you got something on this trip Marco instead of being empty handed.

White dating market places where passport bros can geomaxx to are the places where the dating market is the MOST efficient of all passport bro destinations. If you are in the normie tier range of looks regardless of race, it's to be expected the locals ain't gonna be pay you no mind for the most part. Instead, you should be wayyy more pro-active in your efforts to get what you want.

Actually it just means you need to have money now in every white country lol

to be fair, think about it this way

chad will never realize there is a problem until things get america or england level bad, and even then half of them are completely in denial

the people on the bottom 90% will always think there is a problem and exaggerate it

it is really only the people on the very cusp of whatever chad-pussy-event horizon that will ever properly diagnose the problem, or alternatively, particularly intelligent people who everyone else will not listen to anyway

I still maintain that it is mostly instagram. I saw very few passport bros in EE during my time there. but again, who can properly evaluate the ultimate cause other than people on the chad pussy event horizon? we are unlikely to derive a conclusion by consensus

You don't need money for MTBs and HTBs if you are at least an MTN. You just have to be not broke. It's when you go into the Stacey-lites that money start to matter. Bonafide stacies and giga stacies you def need money even if you are a good looking guy. I don't care what any blackpill dweeb has to say.

You don't need money for MTBs and HTBs if you are at least an MTN. You just have to be not broke. It's when you go into the Stacey-lites that money start to matter. Bonafide stacies and giga stacies you def need money even if you are a good looking guy. I don't care what any blackpill dweeb has to say.
OK NT-fag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back