Sad Just spotted my first grey hair on my beard

Alternatively i could Godmaxx...

You could do it too @Pained4ever, it's available on Etsy

il_fullxfull.5332658698_ks9b.jpg

roasties prefer me with beard. asians and young girls prefer me without beard.

i havent shaved in 2 months i feel so trampy, the clean shaven look has grown on me and i prefer it tbh now. even though im recessed

look at all old money moggers, they'd never be seen with a beard. just shave it off

roasties prefer me with beard. asians and young girls prefer me without beard.

i havent shaved in 2 months i feel so trampy, the clean shaven look has grown on me and i prefer it tbh now. even though im recessed

look at all old money moggers, they'd never be seen with a beard. just shave it off
i figured that asians in the west don't have the usual asian taste. they still don't like long beards but almost all of them told me they prefer a stubble beard over clean shaven. especially in berlin which is pretty much a beard city.

but yea when i'm in asia this winter i may have to reduce it or shave it off indeed. afaik the recessed boy look gets less punished there than a big beard.

i figured that asians in the west don't have the usual asian taste. they still don't like long beards but almost all of them told me they prefer a stubble beard over clean shaven. especially in berlin which is pretty much a beard city.

but yea when i'm in asia this winter i may have to reduce it or shave it off indeed. afaik the recessed boy look gets less punished there than a big beard.
i dont understand how asian girls like no beard so much
recessed looks a lot worse than medium beard

They can tell you're trying to hide your poor genetic quality with a beard. Their entire lineage is on the line here.
Will you give us a field report on the Philippines even if you do poorly there or completely fail?
Would like to know your experiences as a fellow spergy mayocel lol

Will you give us a field report on the Philippines even if you do poorly there or completely fail?
failing in the philippines? impossible i say!

worst that happens is you’re too ugly to get them to come over instantly, and have to do lame shit like take a filipina out to jollibees

worst that happens is you’re too ugly to get them to come over instantly, and have to do lame shit like take a filipina out to jollibees
Maybe, but he seems like an extra autistic true-cel type lol

yeah if you fail in phillipines your only option is antarctica maxxing and fucking penguins

Sure. I'll be there for the rest of the year so I hope that'll give me enough time to finally ascend. Then I want to try japan again after that, I just can't get over it.

Sure. I'll be there for the rest of the year so I hope that'll give me enough time to finally ascend. Then I want to try japan again after that, I just can't get over it.
Where are you staying and how much will it cost you think?

What’s your budget for Japan and which cities are you targeting?
I haven't planned much yet but probably the rest of my savings. I'm thinking of trying the kansai region, as I've already failed once in Tokyo. Japanese girls are fucking hard mode I swear, and I'm desperately trying to disprove that I'm a truecel, even though I probably am.

I haven't planned much yet but probably the rest of my savings. I'm thinking of trying the kansai region, as I've already failed once in Tokyo. Japanese girls are fucking hard mode I swear, and I'm desperately trying to disprove that I'm a truecel, even though I probably am.
Are you a jawcell?

Have you tried targeting subhumans and failed as well?

Yeah, Japan seems like hard mode for foreign guys in general so I’d suggest you skip that country entirely and go straight to China or Vietnam instead, or at least Taiwan or South Korea if you’d prefer more westernized places, but I think the latter two are also on the more difficult side…

You can only claim to be a trucel if you get rejected by fellow subhuman females.
I have never met a subhuman looking woman yet, most women I've come across had boyfriends/fuckbuddies, although I have been rejected by mental women in a mental hospital where I was locked away for weeks

if he fails then that would be way more interesting, i really wanna know stories of jbws that fail in ph. like genuinely how bad does your looks or autism have to be to fail tutorial mode?
worst that happens is you’re too ugly to get them to come over instantly and have to do lame shit like take a filipina out to jollibees
how ugly do you have to be? and a jolibees date sounds pretty fun tbh
Japanese girls are fucking hard mode I swear, and I'm desperately trying to disprove that I'm a truecel, even though I probably am.
i think a jbw mtn with blue eyes is enough to get cute japanese girls into you. but ltn and below will struggle and get mstow'd to SEA

if he fails then that would be way more interesting, i really wanna know stories of jbws that fail in ph. like genuinely how bad does your looks or autism have to be to fail tutorial mode?

i think a jbw mtn with blue eyes is enough to get cute japanese girls into you. but ltn and below will struggle and get mstow'd to SEA
only way to fail in ph is be too non nt and not use tinder i guess

im pretty sure @JustGo went earlier this year and didn’t slay, but he’s on some buddha shit

Reactions: Mid
im pretty sure @JustGo went earlier this year and didn’t slay, but he’s on some buddha shit
you'll fail if you're expecting something more than just easy sex with brown pinays, at this point an argument could be made that you're just volcel and unsastisfied with filipinas. which is perfectly understandable. geomaxxing will not award you your oneitis, erase your memory, or turn back time.

i'm talking about a jbw that comes to ph looking for easy sex, uses tinder and cold approaches, that is so ugly and non nt that even gooks would reject. you'd have to betabux but damn. it's over.

Eh, I’m a blue-eyed MTN and I’m doing extremely poor on HelloTalk with both Japanese and Korean girls lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back