Geomax just got approved for my 10 year china visa

is it max 2 months per year? can you do a visa run after 2 months?
what were the requirements?

is it max 2 months per year? can you do a visa run after 2 months?
you can go in as much as you want. my friend told me he just goes to hong kong to reset it, then return to the mainland for another 2 months
what were the requirements?

fill out visa application online

biggest thing was to book hotel stay for every night you plan to stay there. i just went on trip.com and booked hotels where you pay at the property, then cancelled it after i got the confirmation email

you can go in as much as you want. my friend told me he just goes to hong kong to reset it, then return to the mainland for another 2 months

fill out visa application online

biggest thing was to book hotel stay for every night you plan to stay there. i just went on trip.com and booked hotels where you pay at the property, then cancelled it after i got the confirmation email
ugh what a hassle. do you have to do that hotel shit only once for the 10 years to get it approved or everytime you re-enter the country?

ugh what a hassle. do you have to do that hotel shit only once for the 10 years to get it approved or everytime you re-enter the country?
only once when applying for visa

hence why i got 10 year visa instead of 5 or 1 year

plus got 60 days max stay

cost around $220 usd to get it expedited and got it after 2 days

I thought you could only apply in person? I looked into it a few days ago and I've been planning on going to New York or DC soon to apply first time.
yes it’s in person, but you fill out the application online and submit it in person

idk how long it would take to get in america. i applied in hong kong and got it in a few days. i saw a tiktok a year ago about it saying you could apply here or armenia and get it faster

so that’s why im starting my journey across eurasia here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back