just came across my first bit of indian gore

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i’ve been traveling on this bus all day today to reach the himalayas when we suddenly stop

the doors open and all the men run across the street to go help or see what happened. not too sure but i’ve never seen indians move that fast

i decide to go see what happened and stretch my legs when i see this fat indian guy sitting on the ground with a bloody face and broken motorcycle and car window

i’m guessing he hit a motorcycle that was on the side of the street as he was the only injured person

there were people recording and surrounding him but nobody really helped him lol

then some indian girl on our bus ran out and came to help i’m guessing she was a nurse

didn’t take a pic of the bloody guy as i thought they would all attack me

IMG 5940

i’ve been traveling on this bus all day today to reach the himalayas when we suddenly stop

the doors open and all the men run across the street to go help or see what happened. not too sure but i’ve never seen indians move that fast

i decide to go see what happened and stretch my legs when i see this fat indian guy sitting on the ground with a bloody face and broken motorcycle and car window

i’m guessing he hit a motorcycle that was on the side of the street as he was the only injured person

there were people recording and surrounding him but nobody really helped him lol

then some indian girl on our bus ran out and came to help i’m guessing she was a nurse

didn’t take a pic of the bloody guy as i thought they would all attack me

View attachment 2310
she was lucky she did not get a little gang rape

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back