Story Just bumped into a photo of my ex-gf's new boyfriend

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
last year i was still in a LTR with a russian 6.5. she desperately wanted to have children and i didn't, so she left me for a guy who said he wants family too. i have never met him, but i know he's chinese or something and he was simping very hard for her, i.e. throwing parties for people that they knew in common with the only intention to get closer to her because she refused to meet privately. also he has money. so eventually his plan worked out by simping hard and betabuxxing.

at first it was tough to be single again and i was a bit angry at her but now i accidentally bumped into a photo of the guy for the first time and i kinda feel sorry for her. she must have heard the biological clock ticking very loudly now in her 30s. i think their children will probably turn out subhumans. what do you think?

what psl are you?
i'm around LTN to MTN.

for her rating i was referring to the scale i suggested here:

sorry man its just a pretty typical story.. girl cant get guy to settle so she setle sfor betabux. what u want us to say?
Hm yea you're probably right... I guess it just feels more significant if it's your own story.

I think i was expecting someone to comment on the guy. because i was so surprised that she went for him. Is he really as ugly as i find him or is he some sort of Chang and i just can't see it? 😆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back