JFL join a cult when going to korea

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
gta type side quest mission

if you walk around hongdae or itaewon long enough, you’ll eventually have these well dressed english speaking korean guys come up to you and try to get you to come and join their church

just recently i was in itaewon heading to a gallery with a friend when he came up to me and first started speaking korean (lol at thinking i would speak such tongue) and asked if i was christian and i said yea. then we started talking about why day of rest was changed from saturday to sunday and how his church still goes on saturday. then started talking about if i knew who the god mother is.

when he mentioned god mother i knew it was a cult. there’s a chance that it’s just normal people trying to get new church members but god mother is the cult one. i said i didn’t know about her and he tried to get my contact info but i said i would just watch a yt video later about it

but anyways, if you guys ever go to korea and want to have an adventure, end up finding one of these guys and going through it all. would make for a good story to tell lol

but i couldn’t be asked to do it right now, getting ready to head south of the equator

joining a cult is a good way to test your willpower and common sense tbh. if some gooks can convince you that some old gook lady is god then you’re cooked bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back