Jakarta Vlog Maxxing

This is peak wins In life, just vlogging with hot girls and recording moments, without any issues with money.
there is a reason i am here.
but the reason he's having a good time, is because he's got someone that knows jakarta. If you come alone, be prepared to either 1. search for fun, you may or may not find it. (most likely you find nothing or very touristy crap) 2. use jakarta 100 bars site (you will find fun but it will be hit or miss, cause the popular nights always change with these bars and clubs) 3. get to know people who will show you around and you will defintely have a good time.

otherwise, jakarta is so big, you won't hardly see anything.

but i got a girl sleeping with me right now, cute, tiny. shes' been with me for 5 days. but honestly

i realise, I don't want a girlfriend.

we went to the movies and this hot...and i mean FUCKING HOT girl and her friend were eye fucking me. but because i am with this girl. I sadly didn't get her number or anything. And i mean slam dunk on getting the number of this girl, she was staring that hard.

and i mean this girl was so insanely hot, 4 days later im still thinking about her. That kinda hot. short, but thin, small but cute perky ass, that unreal roundness of her ass, but thin legs. making her ass seem even rounder. ya know.. she was wearing loose shorts, but you could still easily see the curves of her ass. long brownish black hair, done with care. this girl was wahhhh.

Insert massive frowny face.

and its your guys fault, been reading how P4P is gay, and having a gf is better. i decide to try it. now.......

fuck that. im now in the process of figuring out how to get rid of this one. I like p4p. get my nuts drained and they dont' stick around. That way im always on my own, can hit on anything i want.

and meanwhile i have 5 girls just today BEGGING to come over, to drain the balls, and im telling them i cannot.
yesterday girl begs me to come over, i said i cannot my gf is sleeping beside me, for the fuck of it i said "if you come over and be really quiet, we can fuck on the bed beside her" and SHE ACTUALLY WAS DOWN FOR IT.

i was super tempted

Last edited:
Seems Indo is one of the last frontier in SEA where foreigner factor actually holds decent weight.

Last edited:
Seems Indo is one of the last frontier in SEA where foreigner factor actually holds decent weight.
no it sucks, im compltely lying. dont' come here

but i would be telling the truth if i said that there is so much pussy here, its' awesome.

i need to get rid of this girlfreind. its just not for me.

Last edited:
when i was thinking where i was going to live before jakarta. I was thinking davao. Just cause it was out of the way

so it's nice huh. next visa run i think i might take a 3 week trip, just to check it out.
I would say to live it's better than Jakarta. But Jakarta might be better P4P

I would say to live it's better than Jakarta. But Jakarta might be better P4P
i don't know, i can live anywhere. longs as i got my gaming laptop. internet and enough space where i live that i dont' feel like im living in a bug box.

bountiful pussy is just a bonus.

that girl is above average but there's plenty of those girls jakarta which is a massive city.
i would say she's a 6 out of 10 in jakarta standards, there are much more attractive girls. but her english is very good, that helps biggly.

that girl is above average but there's plenty of those girls jakarta which is a massive city.
I agree she is above average in looks wise. But for me she went by 2 points up since she allows herself to be filmed for vlogging and vibing.

@biggunsar so many girls wouldn't allow to be filmed or would not speak good English due to Culture reasons etc

I agree she is above average in looks wise. But for me she went by 2 points up since she allows herself to be filmed for vlogging and vibing.

@biggunsar so many girls wouldn't allow to be filmed or would not speak good English due to Culture reasons etc
well, i don't know of any women who give up the chance to camera whore. But the speaking english thing is hit or miss and it all depends where in jakarta you meet them.

south you are going to find a girl, who speaks some english. Almost guarenteed.
north, super rare.
east and west, very basic, not rare, but not common either.

my land lord, (already fucked her) speaks passible english. crazy, but i had one female land lord, fucked her. she was flirting with me from the get. But she has two kids. So big no for me relationship wise. she is much more attractive in person, one of those foto white smiles

I thought how rare, but i moved and the 3rd landlord was hitting on me WHILE she was showing the apartment

asking me have a gf, what do i do for fun. she should come out with her and her friends

calls me 3 weeks later( after i didnt' take her place) and asks me to go out.

i just assume if my land lord is female, and she's attractive. I can fuck her if I want.

Attachments

• eva fancy.jpg
    eva fancy.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 22
well, i don't know of any women who give up the chance to camera whore. But the speaking english thing is hit or miss and it all depends where in jakarta you meet them.

south you are going to find a girl, who speaks some english. Almost guarenteed.
north, super rare.
east and west, very basic, not rare, but not common either.

my land lord, (already fucked her) speaks passible english. crazy, but i had one female land lord, fucked her. she was flirting with me from the get. But she has two kids. So big no for me relationship wise. she is much more attractive in person, one of those foto white smiles

I thought how rare, but i moved and the 3rd landlord was hitting on me WHILE she was showing the apartment

asking me have a gf, what do i do for fun. she should come out with her and her friends

calls me 3 weeks later( after i didnt' take her place) and asks me to go out.

i just assume if my land lord is female, and she's attractive. I can fuck her if I want.
So Jakarta is hit or miss bassicaly

So Jakarta is hit or miss bassicaly
of course, they don't get alot of foreigners here. this is not the philipeans or cambodia even. In cambodia when i went for my visa run i was shocked at how many foreigners were there. Maybe im used to being the only foreigner that i see for weeks. in a month i may see one or two foreigners. But I live up north. So why should anyone up north know english?

smashed 3 our of 4 in this photo. one is the mother (did not smash that). When you live in an area, you get to know everyone.

for some reason, glasses with no glass in them, are a "meme" here. It's fucking wierd.

One op in this forum thinks i only fuck "pros" LOL.......

Attachments

• happy fitri.jpg
    happy fitri.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back