ive decided to not have kids

anxietycel

Feb 29, 2024
im too socially retarded it would be cruel to pass this on and i miss the looks cutoff and dopamine is fried so im just gonna go be monk in the forest wish me luck

im too socially retarded it would be cruel to pass this on and i miss the looks cutoff and dopamine is fried so im just gonna go be monk in the forest wish me luck
Dont feel bad better to pass on your genes and hope your kids do well then end up a genetic dead end. My goal is to impregnate as many pinas as possible. Sure some will end up being ugly,autistic,or a fag but some will reproduce and that will carry on your bloodline. Your kids having shit genes is there problem not yours.

i will have 10 kids with pinas

one main wife

5 concubines

Dont feel bad better to pass on your genes and hope your kids do well then end up a genetic dead end. My goal is to impregnate as many pinas as possible. Sure some will end up being ugly,autistic,or a fag but some will reproduce and that will carry on your bloodline. Your kids having shit genes is there problem not yours.
World sucks because of people like you

What do you gain by "carrying on your bloodline"?
I guess that a decent IQ level is needed to understand that after you die, there is nothing you've gained or lost by reproducing.
You've simply propagated the sufferings that come with your subhuman genetics.

(ofc this applies to low LTN and worse, or people with hereditary diseases)

Last edited:
I'd rather kill myself than spend my own money and time on my child. It's cruel to have a child. WW3 will start soon and it will fuck up the whole world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back