Geomax I've arrived at Saigon, Vietnam

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
Here I am. God this city is noisy and the locals don't have two braincels to rub together. The line at the 'ALL PASSPORTS' was atrocious. I had to hold 45lbs, half of it was on my back and the other half was in my laptop carry bag. The taxi salesmen, you know, the one's who harass you as you're leaving the airport, obviously he tried scamming me but I made him lower the price to £6, which is an OK price for a taxi without waiting.

My account on tinder has been locked for no reason and I'm barely getting any matches on Badoo. So far, I'm not seeing this mythical JBW at play. I'm tall, pale skinned, norwood 1, objectively around a PSL 4.9/5 and the women seem quite happy with their little manlet boyfriends. I kid you not, I actually do better on dating apps back home!

I've just arrive so I'll give it some more time. I kinda wanna go to Bangkok right away.

Look at this cute little spoon 🤣Screenshot 20240713 191433 Gallery

Last edited:
Congrats bro
Were you able to find a quiet place to stay?
I'd like to spend three months in VN next winter. Multiple entry visa means you can plane-hop to Thailand for 30 days any time.

People who live in a rat-race city have a very high threshold of stimulation. It's not the rarefied social atmosphere of small town America, where every individual you pass shows some sort of an emotional reaction to your presence. Your personality gotta be able to break through the background noise, show the warm expression and emotional reactions that is expected of a roundeye. No gal is gonna look at a glum-faced loner afoot and expect him to offer a good time. On the plus side, when you are subdued and "beta", you won't have to deal with jealousy, resentment, mockery etc. from the local competition.

Congrats bro
Were you able to find a quiet place to stay?
Thanks man. Yeah, I'm staying at a pretty nice hotel.

People who live in a rat-race city have a very high threshold of stimulation. It's not the rarefied social atmosphere of small town America, where every individual you pass shows some sort of an emotional reaction to your presence. Your personality gotta be able to break through the background noise, show the warm expression and emotional reactions that is expected of a roundeye. No gal is gonna look at a glum-faced loner afoot and expect him to offer a good time. On the plus side, when you are subdued and "beta", you won't have to deal with jealousy, resentment, mockery etc. from the local cocompetition.

True. Asians are a pretty cold hearted people. I had no idea they were like this. No wonder there's so many expat hangout spots, etc. It gets lonely here real fast if you're a single traveller.

"Your personality gotta be able to break through the background noise, show the warm expression and emotional reactions that is expected of a roundeye."

I don't mean to come off as insulting or condescending, but didn't you say that you failed to ascend because of your situation? I have related to a lot of what you've said over the past 8 months or so. Especially when you said how living in a van for several years has made you cold hearted and cynical. Which has essentially killed your ability to relate with others? I find this to be true for myself. Doing everything alone ever since age 22 has left me distant and cold.

That doesn't mean I won't live my life, well, what's left of it. Afterall, we all carry some kind of baggage. We've just got to learn to let go and live in the moment.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back