Vent It's impossible to live life even at SEA

D

Deleted member 162

Nothing about my situation will change. I will still be a ugly recessed faggot. Still have a small frame and dick. Deeply insecure and angry all the time. Even if I lose my virginity to a subhuman SEA FOID due to extreme betabuxxing. I will still feel like shit. I don't even care about sex anymore. I'm disgusted by foids in general. It's unbelievable how I'm breathing the same air as these apes. I really should've been aborted or euthanized as a small child. However my subhumans parents decided to let me live and get circumcucked by jews as a newborn. I'm glad my faggot of a father died. What a piece of shit human that faggot was of creating a child with my Low IQ Femlet mother. Too bad I don't have his ashes or I would stomp the shit out of the vase they are in rn.

can relate but what awaits you in the west?
Apartment, a shitty car, a boss that doesnt like you?

SEAmaxx is good if u only stay several weeks not your whole life, just impregnant some foids than fly home and cope again.

can relate but what awaits you in the west?
Apartment, a shitty car, a boss that doesnt like you?

SEAmaxx is good if u only stay several weeks not your whole life, just impregnant some foids than fly home and cope again.
Yeah this is a good point.

You have to be near the top 1% of dudes in the west to have a similar lifestyle as the average boomer had. I make more than 90% of people my age and realistically the only property I can afford is a trailer that's a 2 hour drive away from work. Even if I had a girl making the same amount, the max we could afford together is a shitty condo in the city or maybe a townhouse in a smaller city fewer job opportunities. And even then, this is not a good place to settle down. It's too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and everything (infrastructure, availability of healthcare, housing market, culture, etc.) is being ruined by an unrelenting stream of Indians (even other Indians are complaining about how many Indians there are here now).

Maybe if I got a good remote software development job or started an online business and moved to the Rust Belt or the South I could carve out something livable. But this ain't it.

Even chinks slay in Africa. Try it if you can tolerate sheboons
maybe i will try that out but as a manlet you are easy target down there and i guess its very dangerous many subhuman tallfag tyrones

You have to be near the top 1% of dudes in the west to have a similar lifestyle as the average boomer had. I make more than 90% of people my age and realistically the only property I can afford is a trailer that's a 2 hour drive away from work. Even if I had a girl making the same amount, the max we could afford together is a shitty condo in the city or maybe a townhouse in a smaller city fewer job opportunities. And even then, this is not a good place to settle down. It's too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and everything (infrastructure, availability of healthcare, housing market, culture, etc.) is being ruined by an unrelenting stream of Indians (even other Indians are complaining about how many Indians there are here now).
Haha yeah my parents both boomers had a BMW a Big Ass House and enough money for some holidays with minimum wage 25 years ago both worked full time ngl but today u need to get atleast in top 20% wage in eu to afford a house with partner

Don’t forget how shitty soyciety is nowadays nothing holds me here but i am too low IQ for an IT Job

your life is an exact replica of mine. we even live in the same area and have it worse than elliot rodger. look how much better he had it than us and still ended it all.

your life is an exact replica of mine. we even live in the same area and have it worse than elliot rodger. look how much better he had it than us and still ended it all.
I should go ER in Minecraft

Nothing about my situation will change. I will still be a ugly recessed faggot. Still have a small frame and dick. Deeply insecure and angry all the time. Even if I lose my virginity to a subhuman SEA FOID due to extreme betabuxxing. I will still feel like shit. I don't even care about sex anymore. I'm disgusted by foids in general. It's unbelievable how I'm breathing the same air as these apes. I really should've been aborted or euthanized as a small child. However my subhumans parents decided to let me live and get circumcucked by jews as a newborn. I'm glad my faggot of a father died. What a piece of shit human that faggot was of creating a child with my Low IQ Femlet mother. Too bad I don't have his ashes or I would stomp the shit out of the vase they are in rn.
i came back here to say that this was your best post yet. it hits so hard to home. this is truly a master piece in the work. i cant wait to see your magnum opus.

Thats not bad
If you live in an tallfag EU Country it is bad, most foids heightmogg me ngl

Still over in the west.
WAGIE WAGIE GO APARTMENT COPE WAGIE WAGIE THEN I GET 5 WEEKS A YEAR FOR VACCATION

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back