Its a BBC world

black guys making memes to cope with the fact theyre the least desired race in the world. id do the same if i were u too

You're a deluded freak. German girls will laugh at your sub humanity. Hopefully you'll end up on a gore website. I'd jerk off to that with glee.
I forgot how old youre supposed to be but to me you’re just a sad joke. When I read this all I can think is how much of a husk of a human you are.

I forgot how old youre supposed to be but to me you’re just a sad joke. When I read this all I can think is how much of a husk of a human you are.
You're be breathing through a straw if you go to Germany trying to molest native girls. I'm looking forward to your gore vid. Hopefully they'll cut off your balls.

You're be breathing through a straw if you go to Germany trying to molest native girls. I'm looking forward to your gore vid. Hopefully they'll cut off your balls.
Cry some more for me you bitch. You aren't even white lol. Imagine calling someone ethnic a subhuman when you’re one yourself. The fucking projection is laughable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back