Sad It was a fun time but I need to leave forever or agepill will hit me HARD by wasting time scrolling the internet

BYE BYE 🤫 🧏

• Good riddance

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nyooooo

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

gottagetdabagfirst202x

Apr 28, 2024
It was genuinely fun and I had alot of laughs and as the only person on here who is NT, i feel like you autists made me more aware of my irrational emotional driven decisions, i will be forever grateful for that. I think I learned everything I had to learn about the BP in the past 3 months and it's time for me to take action to build the business I had been planning on building the past 4 months, since im finally graduating next week. Maybe you will see me zooming past you in my lambo when I make it to kuala lumpur with my virgin wife on the passenger seat, if not see below:

peace out,
Adam

It was genuinely fun and I had alot of laughs and as the only person on here who is NT, i feel like you autists made me more aware of my irrational emotional driven decisions, i will be forever grateful for that. I think I learned everything I had to learn about the BP in the past 3 months and it's time for me to take action to build the business I had been planning on building the past 4 months, since im finally graduating next week. Maybe you will see me zooming past you in my lambo when I make it to kuala lumpur with my virgin wife on the passenger seat, if not see below:

peace out,
Adam
Virgin Malaysian wife?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back