It feels so good when you see these normies scrolling short form content frying their brains

Gottagetdabagfirst2026

You will never make it in life loser
Apr 28, 2024
My phone is black and white, and my daily use is around 30 minutes and I find this too much but then I see the competition and they have like 7 hours of screen time JFL. And they go to parties to drink 4 times a week looksminning themselves, i dont get these normies bro, why fight for ltbs at some boring ass party when there are Foreign baddies to be slain and countries to be explored. Instanbul is hella sick if anyone needs a recommendation i just came back Antalya was mid

My phone is black and white, and my daily use is around 30 minutes and I find this too much but then I see the competition and they have like 7 hours of screen time JFL. And they go to parties to drink 4 times a week looksminning themselves, i dont get these normies bro, why fight for ltbs at some boring ass party when there are Foreign baddies to be slain and countries to be explored. Instanbul is hella sick if anyone needs a recommendation i just came back Antalya was mid
good, less competition.

wym black and white phone lol

and where did you find this forum?

Good they’re all people who would stab you in the back given the chance let them fry

what are your stats? i'm in istanbul as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back