Is Thailand worth

KingWigga

Jun 11, 2023
Are the girls noticeably cuter there? Seems like just going to the Philippines off the bat would be the easiest path forward.

idk thailand is pretty westernized they will fucking milk you, in thailand youre walking ATM, but its best country for paid sex for sure
This you? https://geomax.me/threads/i-have-this-dream-of-living-in-asia-and-scamming-gooks.1728/#post-15255

Any woman will treat you like an ATM if you let her. It's up to you to filter.

If you want easy cheap living and if you just want a cute little decent looking SEA chick who speaks english and will spend all of her non working hours with you, it seems like Philippines outside of Manila area would be better for that.

Dont listen to never travellers Thailand is still the best place for literally everything, accomodations, girls, p4p, accessibility, etc. Sure Flipland is "easier" if you want a gf or wife or whatever but if you are betabuxxing for a seagook you should be banned from travelling. The ease and scale of thailand completely mogs anything that flipland has to offer, if your ego needs to be validated by a sea monkey "choosing" you than you are retarded.

Dont listen to never travellers Thailand is still the best place for literally everything, accomodations, girls, p4p, accessibility, etc. Sure Flipland is "easier" if you want a gf or wife or whatever but if you are betabuxxing for a seagook you should be banned from travelling. The ease and scale of thailand completely mogs anything that flipland has to offer, if your ego needs to be validated by a sea monkey "choosing" you than you are retarded.
ph is better thailand is for tranny lovers and people overpaying for a fake western life.

ph is better thailand is for tranny lovers and people overpaying for a fake western life.
it can depend, like i said if you want an actual gf probably flipland but thailand has to be done first. otherwise you are going to be an unknowing paypig simp and not recognize signs. you have to be a coomer first to enjoy an ltr

it can depend, like i said if you want an actual gf probably flipland but thailand has to be done first. otherwise you are going to be an unknowing paypig simp and not recognize signs. you have to be a coomer first to enjoy an ltr
ive already came in hundreds of noodle whores i can skip thailand

just a question. What is the average cost you can get a girl there for (without paying a bar fine) and not fucking the dregs of society who live on cardboard along the sidewalk. in DR for most guys pay it's about 2500-3000 pesos (50 dollars) for an hour or two.

just a question. What is the average cost you can get a girl there for (without paying a bar fine) and not fucking the dregs of society who live on cardboard along the sidewalk. in DR for most guys pay it's about 2500-3000 pesos (50 dollars) for an hour or two.
I paid a girl 2k baht to fuck her raw in bangkok in my hotel (~$60 USD). That one was one of my later ones where I just started throwing out what I was willing to pay & terms.

If you ask how much they all throw out higher numbers. I got some of their lines and they would say something like 3000. They would double text back after I said no with a lower amount “okay 2000”.

IMO though the ladyboys are hotter for half price.

I paid a girl 2k baht to fuck her raw in bangkok in my hotel (~$60 USD). That one was one of my later ones where I just started throwing out what I was willing to pay & terms.

If you ask how much they all throw out higher numbers. I got some of their lines and they would say something like 3000. They would double text back after I said no with a lower amount “okay 2000”.

IMO though the ladyboys are hotter for half price.
disgusting, i would never fuck a guy. And ya, thats' how it works. Ask and they will shoot for the moon. TELL them what you will pay it's a yes or no. Say no, and you might get lucky and haggle down. law the jungle

Depends, in pattaya you can find decent street walkers for raw (2 nuts and not rushed at all) short time about 30 to 60 USD.

Depends, in pattaya you can find decent street walkers for raw (2 nuts and not rushed at all) short time about 30 to 60 USD.
thats' not bad

so basically if i use my FB hack. I can get them for 30 and eventually haggle down for less.

cool

i was under the impression american blacks completely overinflated the market in DR
Yeah thats probably true. All i know is the women are by far the curviest women ive evr seen in my life besides the women in Brazil/Colombia so I dont mind taking the trip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back